Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch it to the end, it gets humorous, and possibly the best way of standing up to anti-homosexuality/bisexuality types. Not violent, not aggressive, just luvin'. :wink:

I did NOT expect that at the end. That was brilliant! Also, I love the way they kept dodging the question when they kept saying it doesn't mention Homosexuality.

That deserves an appluase, I don't think I've ever laughed so much at a post on here. My mate wondered why I suddenly looked like I was having a fit on webcam. :D

I'll be honest, I pissed myself right after I wrote it.....

...Well it was right after I read an email (I emailed a friend that video you posted after-sex thing) she said "I have this thing where I shower 5 times to wash off the sin" so I was in a giggly mood. But yeah Im happy with that.

• 2 weeks later...
We wer e ar a bar tonught, and we were danxing to teh ravish beats, and some guy kept grinding against my ass.

Never know what to do in that situation, ,since the guys always ;ike 10 years older than me...

Smack him inna face and tell him that your donkey ain't for grinding.

It's strictly for hauling vegetables to market.

And by "vegetables" I mean "meat and two veg" and by "market" I have no idea what I'm talking about.

I stayed over at a mates house last night, which was pretty damn fun. But she had to go and sleep in her own room, whilst me and my mate slept in her brothers old room because he dad was "wary" something might happen. Lol.

The thing is, when we were sleeping, he kept snoring so bluddy loudly. But the scary thing is, he began moaning in his sleep, and every time I tried to ignore it and get to sleep, I could hear him..."playing" with himself in his sleep.

When we woke up in the morning he was like "I swear I woke up 3 times in my sleep with my trousers partly undone". I tried to hold in my laughter, because I feel so embarassed telling him what he was doing. I don't think I dare. In the end, i ended up just saying "Yeah..erm, wasn't me *giggling". How embarassing is that!

Yay, actually got a date with one of my gurlfriends tonight, been so long since I had any kind of sex so I'm really looking forward to it.

I stayed over at a mates house last night, which was pretty damn fun. But she had to go and sleep in her own room, whilst me and my mate slept in her brothers old room because he dad was "wary" something might happen. Lol.

The thing is, when we were sleeping, he kept snoring so bluddy loudly. But the scary thing is, he began moaning in his sleep, and every time I tried to ignore it and get to sleep, I could hear him..."playing" with himself in his sleep.

When we woke up in the morning he was like "I swear I woke up 3 times in my sleep with my trousers partly undone". I tried to hold in my laughter, because I feel so embarassed telling him what he was doing. I don't think I dare. In the end, i ended up just saying "Yeah..erm, wasn't me *giggling". How embarassing is that!

You do realize you made yourself look really suspicious by saying it with the giggle at the end.