Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

No, he's a guy who's TOO into me who i really should have a word with.

When was i ever not? :wtf:

:heh:

1) Twitter guy is or this question-mark-boyfriend is?

2) Umm when you had The Clap a while ago.

Just so he doesn't go massive fucking crazy, he has never, to the best of my knowledge, had The Clap :P

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, you're married Rok, but you prefer cock to pussy. That I understand.

From your posts, doesn't take Holmes to work out that you have an open relationship with your wife - she supports your lifestyle which is really cool.

So it's obvious that you meet like minded people on the internet or wherever to act out your sexual fantasies/perversions. Which would technically make you both swingers in one form or another, don't know if you'd agree or not.

What I'm curious about is what does your wife do? Does she join in/watch/make the tea. Is she as actively into it all as you are. Does she prefer you as a guy or a girl in bed, and does she go with any of your transgender friends?

I'm only curious, and I only ask cos I'm pretty sure you won't mind answering, but again tell me to mind my own business if you like!

1) Twitter guy is or this question-mark-boyfriend is?

2) Umm when you had The Clap a while ago.

Just so he doesn't go massive fucking crazy, he has never, to the best of my knowledge, had The Clap :P

1 = Twitter guy. I really rather like this Irish fella i'm seeing, and he's stupidly good in bed.

2 = haha, i did go about 4 weeks without sex, was very unusual.

Mhm he was very overt to the point I thought something was actually happening and I was being left in the dark.

I've just come to the conclusion that the occassional feelings of loneliness and desire to be with someone I've felt over the summer are actually sublimating my desire to be within equivalantly aged companions. (i.e. I don't want a partner, I just want people to be with my friends...I've been watching too much Frasier)

Although I have been musing over it and its not that im adverse to a relationship, just I don't share the same ideals as to what one is and ultimately I wish to end up in one that will eventually lead to further self-belief in the innate corruption of humans which will 'prove' my misanthropic point of view and thus create a viscous circle.

So, you're married Rok, but you prefer cock to pussy. That I understand.

From your posts, doesn't take Holmes to work out that you have an open relationship with your wife - she supports your lifestyle which is really cool.

So it's obvious that you meet like minded people on the internet or wherever to act out your sexual fantasies/perversions. Which would technically make you both swingers in one form or another, don't know if you'd agree or not.

What I'm curious about is what does your wife do? Does she join in/watch/make the tea. Is she as actively into it all as you are. Does she prefer you as a guy or a girl in bed, and does she go with any of your transgender friends?

I'm only curious, and I only ask cos I'm pretty sure you won't mind answering, but again tell me to mind my own business if you like!

No problem, my lifes an open book, wouldn't have it any other way. We are in an open relationship, but we don't participate in each others, shall we say, independent adventures, so we don't swing. She likes men as men, i prefer men as girls, it can get quite complicated sometimes, but it always works out in the end. We find our own sexual partners for a bit of fun now and again, but at the end of the day we share the same bed and love one another.

Although I have been musing over it and its not that im adverse to a relationship, just I don't share the same ideals as to what one is and ultimately I wish to end up in one that will eventually lead to further self-belief in the innate corruption of humans which will 'prove' my misanthropic point of view and thus create a viscous circle.

Shame you can't clone yourself really.

But the thing is, you don't always need to spend time with someone to develop a crush. You may just lay eyes on her once and BAM, you're in love. :)

I couldn't do that. I mean of course I find women attractive and such but to develop a crush on them when I don't know anything about them is not me really. I like to know what a person is like. Plus I wouldn't waste energy say on someone who would never look at me. :)

Coolness is but a pup. Soon enough he'll meet a smoking hottie and descend in to savage moral degeneracy between the tick of a clock :heh:

Haha, I could see that happening. :p Who knows what this year willl bring!?

Though it would ruin my end of year summer ball plans which is drowning my sorrows at the bar. :heh: (well drinking Coke....)

Coolness is not a pup, he's 17, I'm sure he may find somebody eventually whenever that happens to be as much as eenuh might :). Both are pretty damn cool people! ^_^

Thanks. :grin:

In the field of love or whatever (having a girlfriend) I will admit I am but a pup, but I just haven't met anyone yet I mean I still have my whole life a head of me and a lot of relationships that start now don't last that long. :D

and I'm perfectly happy being by myself at the moment! : peace:

I couldn't do that. I mean of course I find women attractive and such but to develop a crush on them when I don't know anything about them is not me really. I like to know what a person is like. Plus I wouldn't waste energy say on someone who would never look at me. :)

But that's the thing. You can't control your feelings like that. You may not think you can fall in love with someone at first glace, but it might just happen one day.

But that's the thing. You can't control your feelings like that. You may not think you can fall in love with someone at first glace, but it might just happen one day.

It might, but it doesn't happen for everyone I think. I have never fallen for someone at first sight, or even just been interested in someone just because of their looks. I doubt I ever will either.

I seem to fall for a personality first (which takes time to get to know anyway), and then only afterwards start caring about the looks.

It might, but it doesn't happen for everyone I think. I have never fallen for someone at first sight, or even just been interested in someone just because of their looks. I doubt I ever will either.

I seem to fall for a personality first (which takes time to get to know anyway), and then only afterwards start caring about the looks.

I believe you're right. My response was merely regarding the fact that it could seem like Coolness meant it was something you could consciously control.

I second this emotion.

I'd say 'love at first sight' is a bit disingenuous. I don't think you 'love' someone as soon as you lay your eyes on them as you don't have any basis for those feelings; if anything it would be lust that you're feeling. However, I do think you can get a feel for a person very quickly, so within a few minutes of meeting someone you might think "I could easily have feelings for this person". Time goes on, you get to know them better, and then your thoughts turn to "I have feelings for this person!"

And then of course you hit upon "This person sees me as a friend and nothing more!" And then your cold, bloated corpse is discovered floating downriver by a young fisherman's son called Eric, who later spins the tale to an ever more grandiose degree.

Anyway, I better go and see a doctor about getting this tongue removed from my cheek.

I'd say 'love at first sight' is a bit disingenuous. I don't think you 'love' someone as soon as you lay your eyes on them as you don't have any basis for those feelings; if anything it would be lust that you're feeling. However, I do think you can get a feel for a person very quickly, so within a few minutes of meeting someone you might think "I could easily have feelings for this person". Time goes on, you get to know them better, and then your thoughts turn to "I have feelings for this person!"

And then of course you hit upon "This person sees me as a friend and nothing more!" And then your cold, bloated corpse is discovered floating downriver by a young fisherman's son called Eric, who later spins the tale to an ever more grandiose degree.

Anyway, I better go and see a doctor about getting this tongue removed from my cheek.

Maybe you don't "love" someone at first sight, but I believe you can "fall in love" with someone pretty quickly. That's what happened to me. On the other hand, I was friends with the girl in question in kindergarten, and when we met again 7 years later, I very quickly fell in love with her.

I would like to take this opportunity to say I very much admire Rokhed and his openess.

I have a friend who is in the wrong body but has made the decision not to change the outside so as to not complicate life for his children, (they're around 6 and 10). He has divorced from his first wife and is engaged to another one of my friends.

He has his children every other weekend and shares them on holidays. When they're not there he dresses as the opposite sex and I must say looks very pretty when he does. He's one of the nicest people I know and is, like Rokhed, very open to discussion about his situation. I wanted to know more about gender dysmorphia (i think that's the correct term) so as not to be ignorant and be able to explain the subject to others as to make them less ignorant as well.

Anyway I'm rambling now but I respect Rokhed and wish you the very best and hope you do anything you need to make you happy, which as I've read on here, in the past you really haven't.