N-Europe

NOW YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUU!

Oh I lol'ed.

I think I'm the only sane person on the planet to actually dance at that song, because it makes me giggle. I don't see why drugs need to be taken for a night out :blank:, maybe it's just me but you miss all sorts of things whilst in your own little world..! :heart:

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My only two experiences in a gay bar are at the ole Super Hero Shindig. The first time I was dressed in a blonde wig, with a crazy outfit and cape....my friend and I both had our ass drive by slapped which was interesting. Didnt have anything like that the second time......apart from some guy trying to grind me (which I didnt even realise) but my gay Batman friend saved me.

Probably, I still don't feel the need to take stuff like that though, alcohol is expensive as it is without buying illegal drugs to mix with it also. :shakehead

Werd. Pay your gas bill and inhale that - central heating and dangerous levels of hallucinogenic intoxication. What more does a body need?

Probably, I still don't feel the need to take stuff like that though, alcohol is expensive as it is without buying illegal drugs to mix with it also. :shakehead

Unless you know someone who has horses.

Anywho. My friends occassionaly take ket. Not normally plesant. I tend to keep away. My friend once refuses to leave our house because he didn't want to go back to his becasue he knew his hamster knew he was gay. Kind of amusing, till the point we had to basically baby sit him. That was less amusing.

Not for me. Im quite happy as I am.

true dat.

correct me if I'm wrong, but there's quite alot of Ket and Meth on the gay scene. Unpleasant stuff.

Meth isn't very big in the UK at all, as everything else is already very cheap. Meth isn't very pleasent, I wouldn't recommend it. Addictive stuff.

It normally cheaper to buy drugs, then you drink very little anyways.

Oi leave gimps out of this, all the gimps i know are lovely people.

:P Replace "gimp" with "gimboids" then.

Having first hand witness someone you care about be completely destroyed by MDMA/Ket I would never touch the stuff. Light cannabis use okay in my eyes but when people use it so much they find deep intellectual depth in the Spice Girls' lyrics, I turn off.

Ketamine isn't that bad, if, as with anything you have some kind of restraint. Never do it with alcohol and it affects the same part of the brain and if you have also been drinking you will probably just vomit.

It produces a very strange sensation that you can't describe. It's interesting.

As I said, I've seen someone use it over and over again. Yes she had no restraint, so obviously she should never have been doing it in the first place. However Ket is horrid stuff. She slept in a bed full of glass when on it which shredded her skin and she didn't even realise until the next day.

3 of my housemates do ket regularly along side coke, mdma, e, pot, and speed.

I myself have never tried anything, nor do i intend to. 2 of the 3 are doing resits atm, and they've been going out a fair bit still so there's a chance they'll fail their second year. They think they can balance work, going out and uni in their third year. I've just basically said i'm almost never going to go out cos i want at least a 2:1, fuck knows what they'll get.

Anywho, a lot of my friends do ket etc infrequently, so i've kinda become desensitised to how bad it can be to do this stuff. They live their lives the way they want to, but i'm not going to be a sheep like some of them.

Blame her not the drug. No one I know has ever slept in a bed of glass or anything as insane.

How the heck can you not blame a drug for things like that? Jesus. Maybe I was missing something but drugs = mess you up, legal or illegal when taken on a long term basis.

Besides drugs and alcohol should never be mixed, not even weed should be smoked with drinking alcohol, although I tried that and dear god did I feel funky in the morning.

I can honestly say drugs aren't for me, I don't have that that kind of money for a drug habit. :blank:

Ah yes yesterday night :)

Y'all guys wanted to know what went down right? ^_^

Weelll, we were just cuddling and kissing all night whilst watching tv, (and the odd bit of grinding and wondering hands) but when it started to get to penis business, he was like I don't wanna rush things with you, as I really think this could turn into something special....which I agree with :)

It was a really sweet night, yay, happy days :)