Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, and you don't need permission. ;)

Yeah. Well personally I dont know anyone who does that kind of thing (that he does to you, and the frequency that you say etc) to their friend...but maybe Im just sheltered. :)

Updates required obv.

It took me a while to get that. I hate you. :p

Yup, thats what a my other mates say. People kept telling me to do something about it (I've like him for months now) and admitedly I probably chose the wrong something, but like Han said at least I went for it. (Again, I'm not saying it was the right thing to do Calza, so don't start saying "Rape" again).

Yup, I will do tomorrow. Hopefully all shall be well. Anyway! I'm hijacking this thread, someone else post there problem! :D

Hi all! Have you ever thought that this world is very bad place to live and has serious impact on us. I think that we are what we are from the day that we are born but the world can hurt us very bad and make us different that we should be.

Our hearts search love and care but very often when we are searching we get hurt and we don´t find the innocent and pure love that our hearts so deeply look for. I have only found the love that my heart needed from God and His son Jesus and now my heart definitely loves Him because He himself influences it in my heart.

Boy, aren't you lucky I only just stumbled across this post. If you can only find good in something which probably doesn't exist, then, well, you really are blind. Also, if you think we "are what we are" from birth, then, by god (no pun intended), drop out of school/uni right now, because you obviously believe that education is a very bad thing that hurts you.

Oh, and 'hi'. I'm Fish, the resident humanist atheist and argument saboteur. Pleased to meet you! :smile:

Am I the only one who thinks that Haggis is thinking about this too hard? Stop worrying and just let stuff happen.

Really? Argh! I'm getting advice from all angles. (Though it is appreciated). I always worry about things more than I should. You have a point though, I suppose thinking about it is just going to make it worse if the outcome turns out different than expected etc.

You're right. I'll just see what goes down tomorrow. :)

--

Lol Fish. Nice post.

Put it this way mate, he's him and you're you so you should try to figure out what's going on because you've got about a 90% chance of expecting something that's not the case.

If he acts like a dick about it then he will if he doesn't then thats good. Either way you shouldn't worry about it. If you put it in perspective, it's a very insignificant worry which you're blowing out of proportion.

you're blowing

*snigger*

Anyways hag, i agree with jamba, but i swear you said he was drunk, which makes it a tad more interesting, because if you do sexual stuff while sober, means more than doing it when drunk you know? So i guess he either wanted it or couldn't be bothered to stop you.

*snigger*

Anyways hag, i agree with jamba, but i swear you said he was drunk, which makes it a tad more interesting, because if you do sexual stuff while sober, means more than doing it when drunk you know? So i guess he either wanted it or couldn't be bothered to stop you.

Nope I said "I wasn't even drunk". Neither was he. Thats why I put a little more thought into it. I mean, if it was a drunk fumble them it wouldn't really be worth discussing. But we were both sober.

Nope I said "I wasn't even drunk". Neither was he. Thats why I put a little more thought into it. I mean, if it was a drunk fumble them it wouldn't really be worth discussing. But we were both sober.

Then, I think he should be worrying more than you...considering he didn't say no :heh:

Then, I think he should be worrying more than you...considering he didn't say no :heh:

Haha, did everyone think I was fondling some really drunk guy? Nooo! said way back we were sober. There was no drink at the party, so we were all just hyper most the time.

Haha. I hadn't properly thought of it like that. Hah, I feel slightly better.

haha, I think we all just assumed he was drunk! It'd have made you slightly pervy that way, which is probably why I thought it.

Not pervy at all, since he was sober too and had full sort of control over saying no, so maybe he isn't so straight after all, if it does bug you chat to him about it.

haha, I think we all just assumed he was drunk! It'd have made you slightly pervy that way, which is probably why I thought it.

Not pervy at all, since he was sober too and had full sort of control over saying no, so maybe he isn't so straight after all, if it does bug you chat to him about it.

I'm sure (most people are :p) he's not so straight, it's just up to him as to whether he chooses to embrace that side of him, or ignore it and forget about what happened. I shall see tomorrow. But yeah, people! Don't assume things! :D

I'm sure (most people are :p) he's not so straight, it's just up to him as to whether he chooses to embrace that side of him, or ignore it and forget about what happened. I shall see tomorrow. But yeah, people! Don't assume things! :D

haha I'm sure he's rather swayed by you! :heh:

Guest bluey
Turns out I give one hell of a blow job.

I'm also a pretty good fuck from what I've heard.

cool.

are you getting t-shirts printed to that effect or are you just relying on word of mouth atm? :grin:

one of my trainers was telling me how he saw a girl on the train with a t-shirt that just said "i like to fuck" in big black letters ~ but she got off the train before he could find "where the hell did you get that?!" in his phrasebook. :nono:

cool.

are you getting t-shirts printed to that effect or are you just relying on word of mouth atm? :grin:

I was going to go with word of mouth.

But, a nice bright pink T shirt with 'I give good blow jobs' on it sounds like a worthwhile investment.

Guest bluey
I was going to go with word of mouth.

But, a nice bright pink T shirt with 'I give good blow jobs' on it sounds like a worthwhile investment.

"i give good (rok)hed(00)" ???

i'd buy it. *nods*

maybe just start out with a pin-badge, eh?

one of my trainers was telling me how he saw a girl on the train with a t-shirt that just said "i like to fuck" in big black letters ~ but she got off the train before he could find "where the hell did you get that?!" in his phrasebook. :nono:

Talking shoes? Thats amazing.

Update!

Everything was completely normal. I felt so awkward, then he just started talking to me and from then on everything went as per usual. It never got mentioned, apart from the odd innuendo which made me laugh so much (but more "Oh no! Don't mention what happened!" laugh). The girl I told (my other best mate) was trying to not laugh, because he would have then known she knew. It was hilarious. Seriously, everyone was like "wtf" and me and him were in fits.

Yay.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!