Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I fancy my friend....which is annoying.

Think? Liking mates is annoying, because you don't want to ruin the friendship by saying something, but then again it's hard not to say something because they're your mate and you spend loads of time with them.

(I just realised I'm not helping at all, so I'll shutup:p

Step one) Hand on friends boob/crotch

Reaction ; Look of shock, see step 2

Reaction ; Look of arousal, see step 3

Reaction ; Look of laughter, see step 4

Step two) Say "Heh, Kidding!"

Step three) Continue gropeage.

Step four) Go home and die a lonely death.

Haha! Such an awesome post! :bowdown: When I read step three I was drinking tea. My computer screen is displeased.

--

Hmm, that sounds sort of complicated Daft. Best thing would be to probably wait a little more, see if you still like him, or whether it's just a passing thing. If you do, then I'd say something, but then again, it's up to you. :)

Hmm, that sounds sort of complicated Daft. Best thing would be to probably wait a little more, see if you still like him, or whether it's just a passing thing. If you do, then I'd say something, but then again, it's up to you. :)

Yeah, thats what I was thinking. No point effing up a good friendship. :heh:

Step one) Hand on friends boob/crotch

Reaction ; Look of shock, see step 2

Reaction ; Look of arousal, see step 3

Reaction ; Look of laughter, see step 4

Step two) Say "Heh, Kidding!"

Step three) Continue gropeage.

Step four) Go home and die a lonely death.

That's lack of experience talking that is.

This post implies you think my post was a joke....not so. It was a list of flawless instructions.

....uuurm, yeah...thanks....Not really my style though.

Tbh, I'm pretty sure I don't really want to do anything about it because hes helped me a lot over the past couple months and if I weirded things up, which is what would inevitability happen, I'd probably sink back into depression. Not fun.

I'm in the same sort of predicament as Daft. I've liked a good mate of mine for quite a while now, but I'm scared of saying something because a) No-one at my college knows I'm bi, and B) People seem to think he's most likely into guys aswell as girls, but I'm afraid of risking it and finding out he's not.

I'm in the same sort of predicament as Daft. I've liked a good mate of mine for quite a while now, but I'm scared of saying something because a) No-one at my college knows I'm bi, and B) People seem to think he's most likely into guys aswell as girls, but I'm afraid of risking it and finding out he's not.

Ask him if there was a penis and a vagina trapped in a burning house which would he rescue.

(a reference, im not actually insane)

Friend crushes (correction, cruses on friends, as friend-crushes are something else) are difficult. Been there, done that (I think everyone has) but all I really did was try and hook him up with someone else (as I knew he was straight and I figured that would be the best course of action).

At the end of the day its always nice to be told someone likes you right?

Ask him if there was a penis and a vagina trapped in a burning house which would he rescue.

(a reference, im not actually insane)

Friend crushes (correction, cruses on friends, as friend-crushes are something else) are difficult. Been there, done that (I think everyone has) but all I really did was try and hook him up with someone else (as I knew he was straight and I figured that would be the best course of action).

Thats an awesome qoute, I might have to say that if nothing else works.

Hmm, your right, it is nice to hear someone likes you. But sometimes it can make things uncomfortable, especially if it's the person you like is straight, someone of the same sex is telling them. But meh, if I still like him in the new year, I'll tell him. It'll be nice to get it off my chest. :)

It most certainly is, always nice to get a compliment.

Had several people telling me tonight they'd like to see me on top of their Christmas tree, not sure if that's a euphamism or not though.

Wow a gay thread! How things have changed round here, haven't posted here in years!

For me if a guy tells me he likes me I'm quite honest if i don't like them in that way I just tell them, but say i think your great but just not in that way.

Now once I have told them I like that to be the end of it don't want things to be awkward! But you get the ones who stalk you and won't leave you alone that when it gets annoying! Had a couple of them over the years the mostly tend to be the 19/20 year olds though!

I have only told one mate I liked him, my best mate, but he didn't like me in that way and I never mentioned it again and things were fine between us no big deal.

Whats the worst that can happen he'll say no!

If he's st8 of course him I think its best you keep it to yourself! Its never gonna happen so whats the point! Although I have done it before but I made more of a joke about it, saying I wish you were gay, i'd do you, in a light hearted way.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!