Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

You're all being far too hard on UK. It was a joke, and even if it wasn't, many many people enjoy the FANTASY of "BEING" raped. It doesn't mean they'd want it, but it is just that, a fantasy.

Chill lads

Thank you motion. It was a joke, a non-serious joke, that if I'd known so many people would be offended by it, I'd of kept it to myself.

I didn't know the facts, ok? I didn't know men being raped was actually serious. And I apologise. I still stand by the fact that women being raped is very serious, and that sad fuckers who can't afford nuts magazine do it.

I read, however as with much of what you write it was utter crap.

When you've sen a close friend lieing in hospital, when you have looked in her eyes, when you have watched her attempted to walk around only to have countless number of drips revealed then and only then would you understand where I'm coming from. So I, for the last time, suggest you don't joke about this. Shut the fuck up.

Did they catch the fucker who did it?

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you motion. It was a joke, a non-serious joke, that if I'd known so many people would be offended by it, I'd of kept it to myself.

I didn't know the facts, ok? I didn't know men being raped was actually serious. And I apologise. I still stand by the fact that women being raped is very serious, and that sad fuckers who can't afford nuts magazine do it.

This is your problem, you sit there at your computer with the greatest source of information available to man at your fingertips, and you don't bother to use it, making stupid comments without even thinking that you might be wrong.

As you said, think about what might happen when you say something before you say it, you'd probably be involved in a lot less arguements if you did. :)

But, just to be clear, there are some things you just can't joke about, rape being one of them.

---

New topic anyone?

This is your problem, you sit there at your computer with the greatest source of information available to man at your fingertips, and you don't bother to use it, making stupid comments without even thinking that you might be wrong.

I'll try and use it in future and think.

My need for man love can be the new topic. I need some action!

Im not very good at relationshi.....Ill rephrase.

Im not very good at social activ....Ill rephrase.

Im not very good at life, so take this advice with a pinch of salt.

Wear a t-shirt saying "Need teh sex from teh menz"

My need for man love can be the new topic. I need some action!

I don't need action - I just need somebody to love. :(

Actually, I wont drag threads back to my ever-non-existent love life anymore.

Once my universal law has been proved to be bullshit, I'll let you all know, though. :wink:

Im not very good at relationshi.....Ill rephrase.

Im not very good at social activ....Ill rephrase.

Im not very good at life, so take this advice with a pinch of salt.

Wear a t-shirt saying "Need teh sex from teh menz"

Made me lol, brought me back to a pic I saw on funnyjunk.

Why do I always not visit for one day and like huge lil flame fests/arguments occur without me :(

ReZourceman's idea could be changed to wearing that t-shirt that someone a few pages back was asked to wear.. the one that said GAY. Maybe he'd get more attention from the lads :smile:

Wow, loads of stuff gone by since yesterday.

My 2c worth: There's a difference between rape (_against_ victim's will) and a fetish for being dominated (a turn-on for the "victim").

How did you hurt your foot metroid? I sprained mine last month running down the stairs at work.

Resourceman's idea could be changed to wearing that t-shirt that someone a few pages back was asked to wear.. the one that said GAY. Maybe he'd get more attention from the lads :smile:

I once saw a really old man wearing one that said "Nobody knows i'm a lesbian" which i thought was ace :laughing:

Do what? What did I do =[

Heh heh, thanks.

;)

Its just a joke I do anytime someone does it. Dont take me too seriously. Ever.

Finally,

Get my name wrong again and Ill hunt you down.

Seriously.

Just kidding.

But if you wanna take that chance,.....

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!