Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With my short hair i just got told i look like a thug. :( (which im not. :))

Yeah i couldn't buy season 1 of 24 on DVD, they were like i'm afraid you'll have to get your Mum.

Luckily she was there at the time, so i showed them. :heh:

thatwas very annoying. Used to happen when i wanted to get a wrestling video..

and it's 24:( It's too good not to be seen

:

Argentina.jpg

MCJ METROID everyone :P

nobody beats demi moore:)

1558908315.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg[

*raises a glass*

Three cheers for weird voices

hip hip hooray hip hip hooray hip hip hooray!

mine is the worst.. There isn't evena word for it.

i wish i could sing better than i can.

Im a good enough song writing but when i record my stuff I sound like crap ha.

My accent(whatever it is) is weird

*raises glass*

Ugh! Haggis! Changing your Avril life, and choosing one of the non-fun heroes.

Nikki FTW. I need her life in colour.

He's awesome in heroes, and he's hot, need I say more? :D

I'll go back to avril when heroes finishes, I'll probs go back to the same one because I really liked it. (Thanks again fresh!)

I never want it on, thank yow very much!

I'm envious of lads my ages pulling pretty girls. They're getting some Poontang Pie and what have you, and I want a slice of that pie. I'm nearly 18 ffs!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mxT5oJ3O818

At your age, most relationships last months at most, so the chances are you won't meet the love of your life are slim.

And who says you have to be lonely? You can be really good friends with a girl without being loverr, eh?

He's awesome in heroes, and he's hot, need I say more? :D

I'll go back to avril when heroes finishes, I'll probs go back to the same one because I really liked it. (Thanks again fresh!)

Sylar FTW!! :heh:

I'm surprised no one has a Hero and Ando sig!

I would have, but he's not appeard in the BBC2 ones yet, I don't think. I also can't wait for the end of the first series, I sort of know what happens and it looks awesome!

Why don't you just download the whole series off the net? I guess you are a lot more patient than me! I didn't realize Sylar didn't appear till so late in the series...

At your age, most relationships last months at most, so the chances are you won't meet the love of your life are slim.

To quote two famous phrases from The Rock:

It doesn't matter, they're still getting Poontang Pie!

And who says you have to be lonely? You can be really good friends with a girl without being loverr, eh?

I did have a girlfriend, yes. Now we're both good friends, although it's been ages since our last MSN convo. I've not seen her in person for over a year now.

But, I enjoyed our relationship. But neither of us were 16. Now, it's not long until I'm 18. And I want some fooking PIE!

Teenage Angst Eff Tee Ell.

Apart from reminding me how laughable and fake pro wrestling is... I'm not sure what that video was supposed to teach me? And yes I did know exactly what it meant.

The video was supposed to teach you how I discovered the slang that is Poontang Pie! From my second favourite wrestler The Rock. (Legend!)

Yes the WWF was fake, and the WWE is fake. Mainly because it is Entertainment, so y'know, moving on...

Good friends with a girl = great idea. Seriously. Unfortunately the general being-a-hormone-ridden-teenager thing tends to make all guys think "HEY THIS GIRL LIKES MY COMPANY I WILL WISH TO BANG HER NOW PLZ"...

I've got a few good, close female mates - a couple are admittedly from failed attempts at relationships, but in teh end it's good to have their perspective on matters of life and love.

This isn't really a very gay post at all, is it?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!