Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Quick note: Ash; that Eve and Wall-E's names are 'derived' from what their initials stand for is highly unlikely, isn't it? They most likely came up with the names and tried to squish some decent-sounding acronym from whatever they could.

In the non-diegetic world yes. In the diegetic world no :p

Its all a moot argument really.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ragh. Yeah so my heads been all over the place for a fair few days, not particularly anything that I would probably should or could commit to the internet/anything other than my head. But yeah.

Not in pristine mental condition as we speak. I think I just need to basically hope that I get over it...hmmm..doesn't seem highly likely. SHINDIG TO LOOK FORWARD TOO THOUGH, so all is good!

TEEE HEEEE! :)

*Sigh*

I've liked my best mate for months, and I've just started to get over it. Now she's started implying she wants something more than friendship, and keeps asking me if I still like her. I just feel like saying "Sorry, but you had your chance". Is that wrong?

To me it sounds like the right thing to do, I'm only going off what you have said, but it seems as though she's messed you about? You can't just dismiss somebody who likes you and then suddenly decide you do like them without getting hit back in the face with it.

But then again it is entirely up to you whether or not she is worth commiting to, she may be a great friend but what would she be like as a girlfriend?

I've given up trying to look for somebody at the moment, it's 10 days til uni and I'm sure somebody will turn up, my friend is being really supportive which is great, everybody else seems abit too wrapped up in work than anything but at least for now I have one person there ^_^

I've liked my best mate for months, and I've just started to get over it. Now she's started implying she wants something more than friendship, and keeps asking me if I still like her. I just feel like saying "Sorry, but you had your chance". Is that wrong?

Explain how you were hurt to her but dont throw it away if you still like her.

I have not but on the off chance I caught Wife Swap today which I don't normally watch.

Now what was interesting about this particular episode is they swapped a rather conservative, old fashioned couple with a gay couple, this immediately caught my attention since I swear this has never happened before. The episode was rather shocking in so may ways but I wont ruin it as I urge you all to catch it on 4OD. The episode dealt with some rather huge issues which I really didn't expect, got me thinking...

I have not but on the off chance I caught Wife Swap today which I don't normally watch.

Now what was interesting about this particular episode is they swapped a rather conservative, old fashioned couple with a gay couple, this immediately caught my attention since I swear this has never happened before. The episode was rather shocking in so may ways but I wont ruin it as I urge you all to catch it on 4OD. The episode dealt with some rather huge issues which I really didn't expect, got me thinking...

What's that, which one is the wife in a same sex couple?

I love how every page of this thread seems to be filled with a problem of mine, though I'm sure you all have a different opinion about it. :p

Basically, people at my school are mostly judgemental idiots that seemingly never let anything drop...ever. (For instance, our Head Boy is a homophobic, vaguely racist twat) This is why I've never felt the urge to allow people to know I'm Bi. Unfortuneatly one of my best mates just told me a friend of hers brought it up with her saying a few people knew and were "discussing it". Fun times. I know exaclty who couldn't manage to keep their mouth shut, and it's my own fault for having a conversation with them when utterly wankered a few months back. But still, I'm going to kill the dude.

I love how every page of this thread seems to be filled with a problem of mine, though I'm sure you all have a different opinion about it. :p

Basically, people at my school are mostly judgemental idiots that seemingly never let anything drop...ever. (For instance, our Head Boy is a homophobic, vaguely racist twat) This is why I've never felt the urge to allow people to know I'm Bi. Unfortuneatly one of my best mates just told me a friend of hers brought it up with her saying a few people knew and were "discussing it". Fun times. I know exaclty who couldn't manage to keep their mouth shut, and it's my own fault for having a conversation with them when utterly wankered a few months back. But still, I'm going to kill the dude.

Why don't you tell teachers you feel repressed by the Head Boy or whatever? Goad him into insulting you or something, then get your sweet revenge.