Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Have you been to a post office? Just going by the local one but its stuffy in there, full of old people and theres a huge queue. You wouldn't be streaking, you'd be standing around naked.

Well there is such an offence as indecent exposure, so I guess that. Means nothing really though (unless I suppose if you have seven counts and applied to be a primary school teacher...)

Yeah i don't know why i said post office i was thinking of an normal day (not that i reguarly visit post offices) If you did however it might excite their day. :heh:

A Supermarket could be quite fun as you have many ailes to run up and down. :D

Ah yes indecent exposure, but you don't get arrested? oh dear it sounds as if i'm planning something. I'm not by the way. :)

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you realise that your target market is only something like 5-10% of guys there needs to be an easier way of finding such guys. In a regular old club, a girl/bloke will be able to pull someone easily as 90-95% of the others will be straight. Not so with gay blokes.

Yeah you got a point. Not sure about your "straight pull potential" figure though. Think we straight people are fucking fussy. Wonder if gay guys are less so?

Yeah i don't know why i said post office i was thinking of an normal day (not that i reguarly visit post offices) If you did however it might excite their day. :heh:

Ah yes indecent exposure, but you don't get arrested? og dear it sounds as if i'm planning something. I'm not by the way. :)

I presume you get a caution.

Supermarkets also have security and cameras and such. = evidence.

Ah yes indecent exposure, but you don't get arrested? oh dear it sounds as if i'm planning something. I'm not by the way. :)

Supermarket streaking = win

Sounds like some ITV gameshow.

The guys who do it at matched and stuff have some balls in fairness.....+ drink.

oh itv is very dirty indeed.

Awesome, someone should pitch the idea to them!

A couple of years back, year 10 I think, one of my mates streaked (well by streaked I mean trousers and stuff down, and running, or should I say hopping around a dinner lady.)

She left at the end of the year. That says it all.

When you realise that your target market is only something like 5-10% of guys there needs to be an easier way of finding such guys. In a regular old club, a girl/bloke will be able to pull someone easily as 90-95% of the others will be straight. Not so with gay blokes.

And as I said, clubs at uni are all about drinking anyway.

Me personally I've got about 2 gay mates, and I'm happy that way. Mcj clearly wants to hang out with more gay lads as that's something he hasn't done before. Whenever you have a minority I can imagine that most people in that minority like to mix with their 'kind', even though sexuality isn't that big a deal in the long run.

I've never been more attracted to you.....

Yeah you got a point. Not sure about your "straight pull potential" figure though. Think we straight people are fucking fussy. Wonder if gay guys are less so?

I'm one fussy mother fu***er, You have to be perfect in my opinion.

I would actually kill to have a better gaydar.

Mine sucks.

Same, I started picking up a gay lamppost yesterday.

I'm pretty sure most people would be able to guess the camp ones. It's the normal ones that are the trouble.

Well yeah, anyone could guess the camp ones.

Some people you can just sort of sense, even if they're not camp, but most it's impossible without asking :(

Well yeah, anyone could guess the camp ones.

Some people you can just sort of sense, even if they're not camp, but most it's impossible without asking :(

its not too hard to find out haggis, do what i do, hit on everybody gets some laughs and possibility of leading some where (for the girls atleast)

its not too hard to find out haggis, do what i do, hit on everybody gets some laughs and possibility of leading some where (for the girls atleast)

lol, very true. Just some random flirting and then see if you can tell who's kidding and who's not.

'Tis such a bugger. It's hard enough telling whether or not a girl likes you let alon working out if a guy swings that way or not.

I once decided that this guy this guy HAD to be gay. I looked at him and he was chatting with these girls and he seemed alright. I noticed he was wearing a colorful bracelet thing, I was like "score, gotta be".

Started chatting and I asked him about it and he said "It was a gift from my girlfriend, she gave it to me on our first day. Now it's two and a half years later and I've never taken it off."

I muttered under my breath, "Fuck off".

I once decided that this guy this guy HAD to be gay. I looked at him and he was chatting with these girls and he seemed alright. I noticed he was wearing a colorful bracelet thing, I was like "score, gotta be".

Started chatting and I asked him about it and he said "It was a gift from my girlfriend, she gave it to me on our first day. Now it's two and a half years later and I've never taken it off."

I muttered under my breath, "Fuck off".

lol, why can't there just be t-shirt with "I'm gay/bi/straight" on them, would make life so much easier. :p

lol, why can't there just be t-shirt with "I'm gay/bi/straight" on them, would make life so much easier. :p

Do you know how flipping tempted i am now to get the t shirt that says "no one knows im a lesiban"? i was gonna get it for my friend but she is only bi ah well

Ok.

Assume for the moment you're a women (or if you are a women, congratulations) and you are going out with this guy. Would you prefer (while none if really preferable) if he were to cheat on you with another women or with a man?

Same situation if you're a guy going out with a girl. Would you prefer she went with a women or a man?

Gay situation obviously applies as well. Guy with guy, would you prefer if he went with another man or women? Women with women, would you prefer another women or man?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!