N-Europe

Balls - New Cartoon

ReZourceman

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Says the actor.

Yeah, the voice acting (except Cannon) needs more emotion and speed of delivery. Also, each ball needs a range of emotions. Dennis seemed to just stare into space and smile.

(I still love you, ReZ)

Thanks for the comments guys. Im taking all this on board.

They can only get better. Im acquiring Flash, which will hopefully help me if anything.

Thanks!

What did you use for episode 1 if you didn't use flash?

And Eenuh is dead on, expression in animation is in the eyes not the mouth. See Gromit for example, no mouth yet endless amounts of expression and characterisation.

Huh? What do you mean?

The speaking bit at the end of her song "I want to have your babies" is used in your end song, but used the word 'balls' instead.

"There's a ball,

there's a ball,

Oh there's another ball,

Balls, balls, balls, balls, balls"

If you still don't know what I mean, go to 3:12 in her song,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOAbvaIVp2c

Did you not write the song?

The speaking bit at the end of her song "I want to have your babies" is used in your end song, but used the word 'balls' instead.

"There's a ball,

there's a ball,

Oh there's another ball,

Balls, balls, balls, balls, balls"

If you still don't know what I mean, go to 3:12 in her song,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOAbvaIVp2c

Did you not write the song?

No I didnt, my friend did....Ive only heard her song like once...Lolz. Ill have to listen again (When Im at home) Heh heh! May be a new found respect for the song! :bowdown:

Windows Movie maker? Thats quite a feat!!

You're telling me. Lol.

Once it was passed about 1 minutes worth of frames, the thing started to crash and freeze every so often, so you had to wait for it to load etc etc. Also when I tried converting it to a movie, it didnt work it was saying "ETA 30 minutes" increasing upto 1000's of minutes, with the % done not moving. Yikes...I actually nearly cried, but luckily it worked.

(Then I noticed I spelt Chairs name wrong, and had to do it again! LOL! :shakehead )

Luckily now I have Flash - But need to learn how to use it. BTW Episode 3 will be your debut.