NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

Student tosses the salad in his own special way

http://news.aol.com/topnews/articles/_a/student-sentenced-for-salad-dressing/n20070524184909990012?cid=936

Student Sentenced for Salad Dressing Semen

AP

WHEATON, Ill. (May 24) - A judge has ordered a 17-year-old to pay a $750 fine and perform 120 hours of community service for contaminating salad dressing with semen and returning it to a suburban Chicago high school's cafeteria.

DuPage County Judge Terence Sheen also placed Marco Castro on two years probation Wednesday and ordered him to write a letter of apology to Wheaton North High School officials. Castro must complete his community service work for an agency that works with AIDS patients.

Sheen called the prank "beyond stupid." "If you prove to me you're worthy of another chance, in two years, then I will give it to you," Sheen said.

Castro pleaded guilty to misdemeanor disorderly conduct in connection with the Dec. 6 incident. He admitted taking a bottle of ranch salad dressing from the school cafeteria to the bathroom and ejaculating into it, and then returning it to the cafeteria where juniors and seniors eat lunch.

Students reported Castro, and the senior was expelled from Wheaton North. There were no reported cases of illness following the incident.

Castro told police he thought of the prank after watching a movie filled with crude stunts.

"I have no explanation for what I did," Castro said in court. "I felt bad after I did it."

Harry Smith, Castro's attorney, noted that the teen already had been punished, including missing the end of his senior year and humiliating himself and his family.

"It has not been without consequences," Smith said.

I'm not sure I understand this bit:

Sheen called the prank "beyond stupid." "If you prove to me you're worthy of another chance, in two years, then I will give it to you," Sheen said.

How do you prove such a thing? By showing that you've been resisting the urge to knock one out into any form of condiment for two years?

I cant think of any other word to say to this.

Lol.

Well this is queer.So he just proves himself but not ejaculating into it again and me a good boy? Go them.

Well this has certainly been the strangest news in at least three days.

To be honest I think ranch dressing can taste a bit overpowering, a little too tangy. The semen would perhaps tone it down slightly, making it more palatable, and would have the added advantage of giving it a thicker, creamier texture, which I prefer in a salad dressing. Nice idea if you ask me, I might try it one day.

How did they know it was him?

DNA testing would be the most obvious.

Or maybe he just owned up to it...

How did they discover? Was it by taste?

Thats what I was wondering? Who discovered he had done what he did?

How did they discover? Was it by taste?

Even if someone did, would they tell anyone?

"Oh my god, I think I taste man juice in the salad dressing!"

"Dude, how do you know what man juice tastes like?"

"Ummmm, no reason, forget I said it. :red: "

I lold

twice.

DNA testing would be the most obvious.

Or maybe he just owned up to it...

Or maybe he had a distinct flavour in his which a girl knew...

Or he got caught (during or after) or he was telling his awesome adventure to his friends. I doubt something like DNA testing would be used; I even doubt people would've noticed any different taste in the dressing...

Also, it doesn't mention that the ranch got used in food, so I actually think he got caught before anything happened.

Gross though.

I guessed what it was from the thread title. Either I'm a wierdo or it was a clever thread title.

I guessed what it was from the thread title. Either I'm a wierdo or it was a clever thread title.

Well it wasn't likely to be a thread about a student who'd discovered a new way of shaking salad around :heh: I think we all clicked on that one ;)

I won't trust 'extra spicy' dressing ever again.

I won't trust 'extra spicy' dressing ever again.

So you consider spunk to be extra spicy?

I'd have to disagree.