NEurope
Wesley

Summer Jobs

Haha, nah I'm kidding.

This thread is really about summer jobs. Has anyone got any summer jobs lined up or anything?

I'm just working extra days in the week at my Sunday job at Jig. I just mill about huge warehouses and pick my nose all day really.

If you hadn't been kidding... you'd have been outta here =P Some mod/admin'll edit the title after a few more people have fallen for your trick :indeed:

I haven't actually got a Summer job lined up *looks side to side and dodgy* - truth is I don't need the money, and I'm thinking I might wind up travelling back and forth between Sheffield and home a lot, as well as down to Brighton for a bit - and... something else that I haven't confirmed yet :D basically I think if I got a job I would wind up spending a lot of time asking for days off :/

However I might work with an old forumite with his website making 'company' for money :D

and... something else that I haven't confirmed yet :D

Kinky! I've got some ideas as to what that is... mwahaha!

Ahem.. yeah, work. it's a good idea... but, uh, I won't be in any one place for more than a month-or-so... So i figure i'll be trying to 'expand on my portfolio'...

I saw the title and said "Oh fuck off."

Changed the title, wanted to put "Summer Workin'. Has Us A Blast" but dunno if people would dig the Grease reference.

Anyway. I planned to work my second job in the local pub again like last summer, but I considered I'm off until Tuesday (which is near enough June) and quit Game end of July. In that two months I'll be working a lot because of holidays, stocktakes and all that kinda stuff so just Game for me for the next two months.

ill be working in barratts... selling shoes....

i need a better job... one that pays more cause im going to uni next year and need the money!

The previous title disappointed me when I saw it a sec ago (mods and admins can see the old titles), I was hoping for Summer Blowjobs.

I'm working as a lifeguard at the moment, 12 hours a week, I'm going to try and get more time during the summer.

I have no job planned the moment. But as this summer is my penultimate summer holiday before i begin to have 4 weeks off for year, I'm thinking of interrailing around europe for a month.

I was thinking of going back to the Sainsburys Massive, but they've pretty much only got Shift [late nights]

So I've got a few pubs which apparently may need some staff. Which is good because if I can rape some experience over the holidays it will come in handy for the next year of Uni.

Shit, I knew there was something I was supposed to be organizing... a summer job, that's it. Fuck. I'd better get my arse in gear. I spent last summer living a life of leisure but my money has run out now so I'm pretty desperate for a job of some description.

Oh an er... what was the original thread title?

Oh an er... what was the original thread title?

"The Bring Back "The Bring Back The Music Thread" Thread"

;452915"]"The Bring Back "The Bring Back The Music Thread" Thread"

Excellent :D

I'm applying for jobs at the mo, right now I'm on minimum wage of £3.30 but at least its £30 a week to live off, I wish I got EMA as well!

Nice first title :P

For me i will just continue the job i do normally.

Saving people from near death, well... working in a chemist. Same Difference.

I've had no luck finding a job of any sort recently :( Gonna send some CVs to charity shops methinks. The extra experience I get from them should come in handy.

I'm gonna look for one closer to the holidays. Not sure where i'd go.

......job?.....what is this "job" you all speak of? i get my money from the government, thats right!, i get your tax money.....mwahahahaha!

I've got an interview on Tuesday for a job in my local computer shop, hopefully it goes well. I hate interviews so much.

*wins being 15*

*dodges needing a job*

I might need to work in Forbidden Planet/ HMV.

*wins being 15*

*dodges needing a job*

they won't let you.

You should get a paper round, thats what i might do.

I've got an interview on Tuesday for a job in my local computer shop, hopefully it goes well. I hate interviews so much.

Interviews are easy, just wear a low-cut top.

But seriously they're shit really, artifical as hell. Just be yourself but be confident and positive. I've only had two but I've done interviewed quite a few people. It depends on who is interviewing you but its always good if you just chat. You need to work with these people afterall.

......job?.....what is this "job" you all speak of? i get my money from the government, thats right!, i get your tax money.....mwahahahaha!

You don't get EMA during the holidays. :heh:

I desperately need a decent paying full time job over summer.

Anyone want to employ me?!

I make a kick ass lasagne!

Do you live in Manchester?