N-Europe

The Worst Movies Ever..

Dan_Dare

Why do people hate that so much it wasn't THAT bad if it was a film on it's own and not a sequel to the best action film of all time then you would think it's good. Nothing will ever beat T2

Yeah thats half the problem the first two were such good films after a big gap between films it was never going to compare (Aliens 3 also suffered from not being a patch on the first 2). Also T3 was kinda self-parodying taking the mic out of somethings, it had a depressing ending as well....wonder what joys T4 will spring up...

As for shite films don't know if it's been mentioned in past posts, but Batman & Robin, god what a load of dog shit...

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well people standing for any elections in the US can't appear on film or television during their campaign (outside of campaign videos and I think interviews and such are limited if not banned) because it could be construed (sp??) as a way to gain more votes. I presume Arnie's time in charge is running to an end and he'll be running again, can't remember when he became gov'.

Cmon that is funny. Does anyone know that speech from the running man you know the one that ends with

''.....and i'll ram it doen your throat'''

I think you mean:

"I'm going to live to see you eat that contract, and when you do, I hope you leave enough room for my fist, because I'm going to ram it into your stomach, AND BREAK YOUR GODDAMN SPINE!"

^^^Sorry i accidently deleted my post, and re put it in the wrong thread. Anyway. Terminator 4 is coming out 2008/2009 and might not star Arnie. The above post might make more sense now.

and in othe news......FOX are making a TV series for next year based on The Terminator. Source : Ceefax

and in othe news......FOX are making a TV series for next year based on The Terminator. Source : Ceefax

Yeah the Sarah Connor (Connor, Jane? Whatever the surname is) Chronicles. Staring Amy Acker who is made of awesome.

;446706]Well people standing for any elections in the US can't appear on film or television during their campaign (outside of campaign videos and I think interviews and such are limited if not banned) because it could be construed (sp??) as a way to gain more votes. I presume Arnie's time in charge is running to an end and he'll be running again' date=' can't remember when he became gov'.[/quote']

If he doesn't become gov' again could he then star in the movie?

Yeah thats half the problem the first two were such good films after a big gap between films it was never going to compare (Aliens 3 also suffered from not being a patch on the first 2). Also T3 was kinda self-parodying taking the mic out of somethings, it had a depressing ending as well....wonder what joys T4 will spring up...

It also broke the timeline, and the whole point of the 1st 2 films was that you can't do that.

I think you mean:

"I'm going to live to see you eat that contract, and when you do, I hope you leave enough room for my fist, because I'm going to ram it into your stomach, AND BREAK YOUR GODDAMN SPINE!"

pronounced 'SSPPPPPPPPPVVIIEEEEIINNN!'

Hello... Seven Samurai?

Ran?

Aliens?

The Good, The Bad & The Ugly?

T1?

I'm not saying T2 sucks, cos' it rocks... but there are plenty of action masterpieces that surpass it. Oo

Ah cmon it's a fact that T2 is better than T1. it's a prime example used for sequels that are better than originals(the other being aliens). Good bad and ugly is not really an action film i mean in the same sense. I will say that aliens is very close

I think you mean:

haha that's the one! Brilliant!

Ah cmon it's a fact that T2 is better than T1. it's a prime example used for sequels that are better than originals(the other being aliens). Good bad and ugly is not really an action film i mean in the same sense. I will say that aliens is very close

Is it fuck!

The Terminator is a far better movie than Terminator 2. It's darker, the characters are all better, the action is cooler, Arnie is a fantastic villain, and a poor hero in the sequel, while Michael Bhein is Perfect as Reese.

Terminator 2 has ginger mullets and John Connor.

Is it fuck!

The Terminator is a far better movie than Terminator 2. It's darker, the characters are all better, the action is cooler, Arnie is a fantastic villain, and a poor hero in the sequel, while Michael Bhein is Perfect as Reese.

All that, plus it's not so predictable!

Don't get me wrong they are very very close to me too but i think generally it is known that the sequel is better.

Yeah, well... "it is known".Public opinion! lol...Public opinion named Steven Spielberg as the best director of all time...

T2 was great... but T1 was better in almost every single aspect.

T2 feels like a proper studio product compared to T1

it's rawer and more intense... hell, it's just better, fuck it!