Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Official 2006-2007 Exams Thread

DCK

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised your buttons have still retained their magicity.

Home economics eh? I didn't know they still did that course, my parents talk about it like it's some sort of thing they phased out in the 90s.

I'm surprised your buttons have still retained their magicity.

Home economics eh? I didn't know they still did that course, my parents talk about it like it's some sort of thing they phased out in the 90s.

ahh they go - what pisses me off is that poeple still think its about sewing and breastfeedin and cooking...

its about food preservation / poisoning / contamination / legislation

FUN

my buttons will always be magic

I'm keeping on going, went through past papers and decided, if i took the exam today and was lucky i'd get about 50-60%

thank god i have another day or so!

Got the past papers to go through soon again, should be good revision as they repeat questions. i think i'll do them as soon as i start and finish reading my notes back to me again and highlighting bits and bobs and maybe rewriting bits to get it in my head.

Accounts and German tomorrow, 5h 50m of exams - shouldn't be too bad. As long as there's no horribly horrible Accounts questions.

I tried to revise some, I really did :(

Tommorow is going to be real bad.

Found out I got A+ on my SQL exam. Which sets me up perfectly for my summer exam in Databases.

My java assignment was A+ too, which again gives me a good push for awesome module grade.

Had a formal presentation yesterday for my Systems Modelling Tools and Techniques group project, hope it went well, I'm terrible at presentations. That module is the onlt one that I've completed finished. The other 3 have exams in June.

I'm not being racist here but during my exam this morning one of the invigilators, presumably a Muslim, whipped out her prayer book for what must have been the daily fucking prayer or something and started whsipering prayers to herself for fucking ages. I was sat at the front right by her, talk about fucking distracting :mad:. I think it's fucking disgraceful, but I suppose that makes me a racist does it? :rolleyes: PC gone mad.

I'm not being racist here but during my exam this morning one of the invigilators, presumably a Muslim, whipped out her prayer book for what must have been the daily fucking prayer or something and started whsipering prayers to herself for fucking ages. I was sat at the front right by her, talk about fucking distracting :mad:. I think it's fucking disgraceful, but I suppose that makes me a racist does it? :rolleyes: PC gone mad.

That doesn't sound entirely fair, Its not like she could be exactly keeping an eye on the room while in prayer, so why couldn't she have gone outside? Surely during that time she wasn't doing her job, so technically you could probably launch a complaint.

I tried to revise some, I really did :(

Tommorow is going to be real bad.

Accounts was GREAT!

A nice paper, odd marking scheme (18 marks for a one month cash budget!) but great overall. Ahhh, I have come to love accounts in these last four weeks.

Accounts was GREAT!

A nice paper, odd marking scheme (18 marks for a one month cash budget!) but great overall. Ahhh, I have come to love accounts in these last four weeks.

It was actually surpisingly, too bad I ain't picking it :D

It was actually surpisingly, too bad I ain't picking it :D

Due to the joy of accounts over the last while I decided to change Economics to Accounts for next year - so I'm doing it for higher! Yay!

Now.. the long wait until results come. Ugh.

Had to do my English As-level in isolation today because of my chickenpox. God damn it was awful (not the exam itself, wasn't too bad that, but the fact that i felt so ill this morning). What made it even more awkward was that my eyes were swollen up so i could barely read the text :(

Had to do my English As-level in isolation today because of my chickenpox. God damn it was awful (not the exam itself, wasn't too bad that, but the fact that i felt so ill this morning). What made it even more awkward was that my eyes were swollen up so i could barely read the text :(

Oh dear... at least you have half term to recover. Better to only be sick through one exam than a whole host of exams in two weeks.

Oh dear... at least you have half term to recover. Better to only be sick through one exam than a whole host of exams in two weeks.

Yup :D Although i've got to wait until the end of next week for them to go, which sucks...a lot. Side effects aren't too bad atm so if it gets better revision shouldn't be a bother.

I want an A in chem dammit!

Yup :D Although i've got to wait until the end of next week for them to go, which sucks...a lot. Side effects aren't too bad atm so if it gets better revision shouldn't be a bother.

I want an A in chem dammit!

WTF Goron are you like my long lost twin or something.

We both want to the teh medicine.

Both do English, Maths, Chemistry and Biology.

both felt ill when doing the Eng paper yesterday morning which we both found OK.

Seriously this is beyond a joke now!

WTF Goron are you like my long lost twin or something.

We both want to the teh medicine.

Both do English, Maths, Chemistry and Biology.

both felt ill when doing the Eng paper yesterday morning which we both found OK.

Seriously this is beyond a joke now!

Dear god that is retardedly freaky...

Next thing you'll tell me you're asian or something...

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!