N-Europe

General Gallery

Emasher

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It looked different to me but I don't know, it seems to keep messing up. Want to be able to save it properly but caaaan't. X3

As for commissions, I'm up for them yes. Only ever done a few though, usually for family, once for someone alllll the way in the US, heh.

My workload will be a lot smaller starting next week, and I'll be done with school after June 15, so you can always drop me a PM or mail if you want to ask for something. ^___^

Anyone like drawing Pokemon?

I have drawn Pokemon in my life. Ooh let's see if I can still draw Jigglypuff without refrences!

Answer, almost. Drew a powerpuff girls eyes by mistake. Then tried to do the same with pickachu and just drew some angry dog.

• 2 weeks later...

So the Newgrounds Art portal is finally up.

The art portal requires someone who has already been let in to let you in before your art is shown in the actual portal page, rather than just your user page. If anyone here needs in (provided you submit something decent to newgrounds), just PM me.

• 1 month later...

Finally managed to finish a drawing this week, about time heh. Hopefully there'll be more to follow this summer. =)

Newspaper glued to cardboard, painted over with coloured ink. Kite, clouds, grass and girl were drawn/painted on normal paper or brown paper and then glued to the background.

kite.jpg

Ah thank you! And thanks to Eddage too for the thanks. =P

I really do hope I can make a living with my art someday, but it's not going to be easy so we'll see heh. But yeah it's my dream of course to make illustrations for a living. =D

Not sure if I'm in the right place for this, but whatever!

I was on this thing called iscribble with a friend. It's an online drawing program that allows people to collaborate on drawings together, or just mess about (which is what I was mostly doing =P), using a mouse or graphics tablet. Some people spend days or even weeks on this thing, and some of the finished drawings produced look mighty impressive.

225042_n.jpg

32899_n.jpg

43075_n.jpg

Whilst I in no way will ever reach that standard, I thought to myself last night "I wonder if I can actually draw something good with my mouse?" Soooo I tried drawing a Squirtle from memory. Here's the result.

Squirtle.png

(I have no idea why I had that little =O face in the top left =P)

I liked what I did so much, I tried making a sig and avatar out of it. This was in Photoshop, but I only used the pencil and eraser tools. Now it's just a case of if I actually wanna replace my old old old Deku sig. =P

sproutsquirtleavatar1.gifsproutsquirtlesig1.gifsproutpokeballavatar1.gif

Let me know what you think of them!

Edited by Sprout
Made better avatar(s)

Well I already told you I like it Sprout, and you could do with a change of avatar and signature from time to time. I mean, it's been yearssss since you had that one. =P

Also, those are indeed amazing drawings! I think I used to draw on something similar years ago, where you had an online drawing board; it was called oekaki. It was funnn to do, though it could take me days to finish a drawing, meaning I had to leave my computer on during that time as you couldn't save until it was finished. =P

It was fun because you could do any sort of stuff on there. I was severely addicted to it for years. =D

birdofprey.png

morpha-1.png

coldglare.png

RidetheWhale.png

meerkat1.png

Well I already told you I like it Sprout, and you could do with a change of avatar and signature from time to time. I mean, it's been yearssss since you had that one. =P

But that's a part of the problem! I've had my Deku one pretty much since I joiiiined! It's like RedShell's Mii Avatar, or Flinky's "Fear can't kill you. But...", they're something you can't really picture them without, something you're used to seeing them with. Plus change isn't my strong point, like how Ice Climber's Popo has been my MSN avatar for over 7 years =P. I miiiight change it, but I'd probably run back to old Deku here after a while...

And yeah, the quality drawings take some time! That iscribble site shows the start and finish dates of drawings. I saw one in their gallery that apparently took over a year! Of course, there are times when they would have been idle...

Oh, and your old drawings are excellent, just like your recent ones and bla bla additional compliments you've heard from me millions of times before. =P

Yay finally got to finish another drawing! Started it last week but ran out of yellow so had to wait until today. This drawing is inspired by a moment Flinky and I shared last Autumn, where we tried to catch falling leaves heh. =)

Pretty much the same method used as my last drawing, so lots of cutting and pasting and use of coloured ink, but now also ecoline (liquid watercolours), which I still have to get used to. =P

catchingleavesklein.jpg

Edited by Eenuh

Happenstance, that's really nice, except for the really offputting right (our left) arm. It's missing a section of it to be feasibly possible. If that was (easily) fixed, it would be awesome. Just line both arms up, with a sharper/defined elbow and it's a-ok.