NEurope
Slaggis

Hangover Cure?

Anyone know something that helps the stomach ache side of things?

I really do feel terrible

Anyone know something that helps the stomach ache side of things?

I really do feel terrible

Go to sleep. Drink lots of water.

Whenever you've been drinking, if possible, have a glass of water before you go to bed and that helps a lot.

Water + alka seltzer or some form of painkiller. Also some fast food like mcdonals etc or cake and chocolate is essential!

I woke up this morning, and have been size 5 times since, i was sick once last night aswell.....one of my "mates" was spiking my drinks.

If your drinks were spiked then you should get that checked out, unless you know that nothing potentially lethal or harmful was put in there. Lamping your 'mate' in the face might help.

I didn't know you were 18....oh well

I;m not, thats the point, i wasnlt intending on drinking much at all, it was a bday part in a village hall and some guys that werent invited got in and were spiking drinks...

My hangover cure is similar to other people's here. Keep a glass of water by your bed before you go out. As much as you can preferably. Make sure you drink some before you goto bed and then just keeping drinking when you wake up. I usually take a paracetemol as soon as I wake up too but I wouldn't reccommend it as I don't think you're -meant- to take paracetemol with alcohol in your system. Works for me though.

spiking with drugs or alcohol?

I have no idea, i wish i knew

There's no such thing as a hangover cure. Just make sure you don't drink bad quality alcohol, and get a good nights sleep.

Eat lots of cookies. Lots and lots of cookies.

A Pirate's First Hangover Cure

Clears foggy heads!

One (1) egg

Pepper

Hair of the dog that bit 'ya

ALCOHOL-SENSITIVE PATIENTS:

Consult a physician before using.

Do not mix with alcohol before operating rudders or other heavy machinery. Causes extreme, extreme, extreme, extreme, extreme, extreme...

...extreme, extreme, extreme, extreme, extreme, extreme, extreme, extreme drowsiness.