NEurope
Caris

So i just had my driving test...(rant/riddle)

And i didnt fail!

But i didnt pass.

Words cannot descirbe how pissed i am.

Some sort of problem with your car?

A mate of mine was on course to pass, but turning back into the road before the test centre the instructor noticed the indicator was going quicker than usual. He made my mate stop, got out and saw it was broken meaning he had to end the test right there!

Well it goes like this.

Into test center, guy looks like Hitler comes out "matthew caris please"

I go hand him details, shake his hand to make a good impression.

Go to Car and then he goes, oh this is a Clio. Did your intructor tell you about the Clio recall about the bonet catch's?

I go nah bitch (well i actually only said nah). So he says make your self comfy i'll be back in 2mins to continue the test. At this time i was chuffed cuase i was on my Driving test sitting humming blur with no one else around, the time just ticking away. Then my insructor comes out and says the test is over he feels the need to see a MOT document.

So i was REALLY pissed at this point, anyways we get home ring the number he gave us and find out its only Clio sports that are recalled and we could have taken the test, now my new one wont be for weeks.

Pass or fail there is no... try?

WTF man you either passed or failed. Next time you see your instructor punch him/her then tell him/her it's a gift from me.

Edit: I see. Still punch him in a few weeks then.

Well it goes like this.

Into test center, guy looks like Hitler comes out "matthew caris please"

I go hand him details, shake his hand to make a good impression.

Go to Car and then he goes, oh this is a Clio. Did your intructor tell you about the Clio recall about the bonet catch's?

I go nah bitch (well i actually only said nah). So he says make your self comfy i'll be back in 2mins to continue the test. At this time i was chuffed cuase i was on my Driving test sitting humming blur with no one else around, the time just ticking away. Then my insructor comes out and says the test is over he feels the need to see a MOT document.

So i was REALLY pissed at this point, anyways we get home ring the number he gave us and find out its only Clio sports that are recalled and we could have taken the test, now my new one wont be for weeks.

i would put in a offical complaint to the company that does driving tests. See if they can make your next driving test sooner if you really stress your case

Some old lady made me fail my test. Then just before I'm about my second attempt, the Epi Fairy pays me a visit.

Now that's a bitch right there.

Dude that's nothing.

When I went in for my test the examiners were all pissed about a pay dock. So they were playing everything 100% by the book. Which meant any idiot student who pulled off a "dangerous fault", no matter where they were, had to get out and walk back. So they held up dozens of students for fools walking all the way back from the dual carriageway. Not only did I have to return home untested, but half the people in the room were blatantly being told he same thing.

Dude that's nothing.

When I went in for my test the examiners were all pissed about a pay dock. So they were playing everything 100% by the book. Which meant any idiot student who pulled off a "dangerous fault", no matter where they were, had to get out and walk back. So they held up dozens of students for fools walking all the way back from the dual carriageway. Not only did I have to return home untested, but half the people in the room were blatantly being told he same thing.

Let me get this straight. So the moment you fail you're test, you have to stop the car immediately, walk back to the test centre, then wait for you're car to return, even if it was in the middle of a stretch of a duel carriage-way?

A tad illegal, isn't it? Unless I've completely missed the point.

Oh, and unlucky there, Caris.

Dude that's nothing.

My instructor was filling in on a day everyone had gone on strike. On top of that, he'd not long won half a million quid on the lottery, so I have a suspicion he passed me not because of my wholly retarded driving skills, but because he had the money to not care who drives and who doesn't.

Let me get this straight. So the moment you fail you're test, you have to stop the car immediately, walk back to the test centre, then wait for you're car to return, even if it was in the middle of a stretch of a duel carriage-way?

A tad illegal, isn't it? Unless I've completely missed the point.

Oh, and unlucky there, Caris.

I didn't say you have to stop in the middle of the street -_- obviously that would be significantly more dangerous than letting the examinee drive back.

From what I understand the only thing the examiner did wrong was not say sorry... I mean, he can't have you take the exam in a faulty car now can he?

Or what is it I'm not getting here?

Damn that sucks man, it's just going to make you more nervous for when you do actually take your test.

I have my test in two weeks, I really want to pass first time!

That sucks, unlucky mate!

Did you still have to pay for the test?

It wasn't faulty.

So he just made the faultiness up to not take the driving test? Why'd he do that ?!I'm sorry but your post was kind of vague for a Dutchman... What's a MOT anyway?

Driving can be stressful indeed.

Im glad I passed first time, problem free.

[/Not Helping]

I passed 2nd time, the first time a cat jumped out of a tree and into the road i was driving on.

gutted Caris, at least this means theirs no way of you getting to me for at least a few more weeks.

It's annoying when this kind of thing happens. The driving people need to give people who they cancel, a better deal, than wait upwards to 2months for another test. My second test was canceld because the silly examiner was ill, and I had to wait 4 weeks for the resheduled one! It would of had been even longer, if my instructor hadn't had certain words with certain people.

That's raw, defo complain about that. Did you lose any money, like for the test or whatnot? Even if you didn't, still complain, cos that's a bitch and a half. In fact, steal a car and drive through the place, making sure you hit him(so he's like wedged under the car, obviously), then brake sharply so it's a real noisy squeaky breaky sound, then fling open the door then say 'How do you like my driving now bitch?!' then run away. Fast.

Oh yeah, remember to make some sort of 'in your face!' gesture at him when you say it, just before running away. Also, make sure he's nicely wedged under the car, but conscious so it has full effect. If he isn't wedged under properly, he may get out with a clipboard and humourously stop you in your tracks by ticking a box and calmly saying 'Failed.'

man cant believe they didnt do the test because of the catch. have you gotta pay for another test? if you have either make your driving instructor pay for it or complain and make them pay for it.