Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What the Hecky Thump Are You Doing Up?

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and shorty just finisheed Halo 3 on Legendary, teh wootz :)

NOW WHAT?!

Yeah that, and 3 minutes ago, Bleach 147 was released so maybe that too. Oh and folding my towels and sheets that I washed but forgot about and left in the machine ¬_¬

Nearly finished a poem. Three stanzas down, I just need one more stanza, an opening stanza, to open up into the subject. Unfortunately inspiration doesn't come easy at ten to three in the morning. I don't even have to do this, but I started writing it and by gum I'm going to finish it.

I used to find that I'd have a good idea, but no other good ideas to make a full piece out of it. What I do now is that I type that image or line or even a single word down, the one thing that does interest me, and often other ideas will follow from that. I rarely write anything from the first line any more, as some of the related ideas tend to fit better further up then further down.

I nearly threw up in bed, not very nice.

Letty's staying over, but she'll sleep through a fucking tornado... so i have both monitors on and listening to music on my headphones till i feel tired again.

As for Shorty and jayseven finishing Halo 3 on Legendary? Awesome work guys, i still haven't done anything past the first level on that thanks to so many games coming out... T_T

Still up! omg!

Very tired, but tagging mp3's (see my Last.fm for what album) is keeping me up. I had around 4 hours, i can last on that :p

Guest Stefkov

midnight snook up quick. I should sleep for tommorow but I want to watch anime. I might play fifa.

No, I will watch some noein until scrubs is on E4+1.

• 3 weeks later...

Sitting up writing a essay that needs to be in by tomorrow at all costs considering it's already a week late, so if I don't hand it in tomorrow then I fail the module.

Got 600 words done out of 1500 which I need. Can't stand writing either.

Essay question is here below.

1. Predicting the future using the past

Students are asked here to consider the evolution of popular reading and its possible further development for future generations. Students should discuss print media since Gutenberg, rising literacy rates and the effects of digital culture on reading and communication.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!