N-Europe

What the Hecky Thump Are You Doing Up?

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

You know plenty. It's just the revising that's making you think you don't know what you already know.

I went into my Computing exam with no revision. All you had to do was think about it and the information would just come out your hand.

Unless you havn't learnt anything all year...

Just sent a message to Jonathan Davis (Vocalist of KoRn). Told him I'm gonna miss their show at Download cuz I'm going to sea the day before Download opens. Pissed off cuz the tix were fucking expensive and I really wanted to see them above all bands especially after what happened last year. I hope I get a reply

I didn't get any sleep last night so earlier today I was extremely tired. ALMOST fell asleep but I thought it'd be better for my sleep pattern to stay awake and go to bed at a decent time. I tried going to sleep about 3 hours ago and couldn't so half an hour ago I decided to come back online. Woooo fun..

Was reading some more in 'The turn of the screw'. Man, is that book boring or what? I hate it. Stupid Literature...

3:47 am, guess I should go to bed soon if I wish to get up at a decent time (planned at 10 am).

Guest Stefkov

Sat here needing the toilet for a third time after having drank 4 pints of pepsi :heh:

It's now light outside, and there is no point whatsoever in going to sleep...but I'm going to anyway.

Just playing my bass... getting some practice in and now I'm about to just relax and play it in the dark for a while. (I always find I come up with cool stuff when everything is just turned off and I can't see or hear anything and I don't worry about my technique and stuff.)

Guest Stefkov

Playing some Mario Strikers. No-one is playing Gears of War so this'll have to do. Get some practise in before the tournament.

Was painting for my Composition class. Big ass painting that needs to be handed in Wednesday morning. Had to quit right now cause my back is killing me from having to paint in this weird position. ='(

Gonna go to bed in a bit though; 2:26 am and I have to get up at 7 again. Fun.