NEurope
Guest Jordan

Pointless facts about yourself!

I kept same pencil case through years 6,7,8,9,10,11,12 and 13 at school. By the end, it had no zip and several large holes in it. I still kept it though. I dont use a pencil case at uni, but if i did, it would probably be that one.

Edit: And here it is!

Picture2.jpg

Agreed. Shaving sucks. Although fortunately my beard grows in blonde so it can't be seen until after 5 days or so.

Same here. Although mine is usually visible by day 3.

I need a shave now.

I kept same pencil case through years 6,7,8,9,10,11,12 and 13 at school. By the end, it had no zip and several large holes in it. I still kept it though. I dont use a pencil case at uni, but if i did, it would probably be that one.

I call your pencil case and raise you!

I've kept mine the exact many years as you, however what's funky about mine is that, in year 10 I wrte blue in blue pen on the front cover.

It's now red. Haha.

dscf1336oi4.jpg

Crazy!

It's still intact aswell.

My name is derived from the alcoholic spirit(was going to say beverage, but it hardly is!) and an incident relating to it, and also my general love of it. The interesting fact however, is that I also enjoy a nice game of Rummy, and it is probably my favourite card game.

Talking about pencil cases, I think I've had my Kipling one since at least 7th grade. So if I was 12 then, that means I have it for 10 years already. O.o

It's still in awesome shape too, just the colour on the outside has changed a lot thanks to the sun (especially the sun in Spain, since this thing went with me everywhere).

Yeah, my pencil case hasn't fared too well.... there is a large hole in the bottom which you can't see in that too....plus, i never actually paid for mine! It came free with some dairy-lea cheese inside it. Bargain!

To whoever was talking about the muscles leading down to your groin, i am reliably informed that they are called the

'Loins of Adonis'

So now you know.

Yeah, my pencil case hasn't fared too well.... there is a large hole in the bottom which you can't see in that too....plus, i never actually paid for mine! It came free with some dairy-lea cheese inside it. Bargain!

To whoever was talking about the muscles leading down to your groin, i am reliably informed that they are called the

'Loins of Adonis'

So now you know.

Hahaha! I have Loins of Adonis!

I had a Jurassic Park pencil 'tin'.

Though Im sure it wasnt made of tin.

I'm almost drunk.

I've had the chance but I still haven't asked the girl I love out.

As of June I'll be out to sea so even if I did, the relationship would be doomed even if she said yes.

John Smiths, Ricard, Guniness and more John Smiths is gooood.

i have a distinct fear of honetcomb-like structures. Especially when you have been doing heavy exercise and a capillary burst and you see tiny specks of blood just under the skin. (got goosebumps just typing tht).

when i was young i used to cry and get bullied a lot and vice versa.

XD

I'm almost drunk.

I've had the chance but I still haven't asked the girl I love out.

As of June I'll be out to sea so even if I did, the relationship would be doomed even if she said yes.

John Smiths, Ricard, Guniness and more John Smiths is gooood.

I like John Smiths too, yay for John Smith's!

Also, like Dyson, I look a bit silly because I haven't shaved for a while and my facial hair isn't too thick, but I like how it looks.

I was once really smart, and top of my class in primary school and beginning of secondary school, now I'm probably below the average of my peers.

I'm still slightly hung up on a silly schoolboy crush, despite knowing how irrational it is to be.

I grew my hair for nearly 3 years, trimming it only twice during that period, and only by an inch or two. I'm now growing it again, since I had it cut down short on the 30/12/06.

I don't like dairy products much, though I can tolerate cheese on pizza, and milk in my tea as long as it isn't too much. I also love tea, it's probably my most consumed drink after water.

I also have a pencil case tht I've had for about 8 or 9 years!

Uploading pictures now....

Edit:

My Rolo pencil case which I bought when I was 12 or 13!

Image005.jpg

Image004.jpg

And a sandwich I made yesterday. I took a picture of it because it was the nicest sandwich I have made in a LONG time! Freshly made tuna&sweetcorn w/mayo on a bed of garden fresh iceberg lettuce topped with freshly grated Wexford Cheddar cheese :)

Image000.jpg

I once spoke to my dad for roughly a month in simply sims language. He never understood :(

Sim 1ish or Sim 2ish? Apparently, they're competely different diolects :D

Before Christmas I got hit by a car on the way to a night out.

I continued with the night out limping horrendously.

After the night out I spent the next month going to college limping until it stopped.

Now I've found out I broke a few bones in my feet and leg, they've healed themselves but it may come back later and piss me off.

Moral of the story: I hate Doctors/Hospitals.

My nickname since I was 5 years old has been...Bush.

I feel more comfortable with it than my real name.

Another pointless fact:

I found a SuperMario64 pencil case for 75p in Hyper Value this one time, and I used it for school. I got told I was cool. :D

I'm quite a big fan of the SegaMegaDrive title "Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck's World of Illusion." Bluddy awesome game.

I have a fear of open doors.

I know someone with a fear or doors which are slightly ajar. The can be half open, mostly open, fully open, or shut and thats fine, but if they are slightly ajar, he gets really freaked out.

1. I like horror movies

2. I like bad girls

3. I have high blood pressure

4. I like looking at my self in mirrors

5. I have a hard time saying the word love

I have a fetish for collecting cardboard/boxes/packaging.

Anything I get in the post I've kept the envelope. I think they;ve been thrown away, hope not :(

But all the boxes and enveopes you get when you order online from like amazon or gameplay.

Aldo I love to collect anything.

I have a old broken CD player in my room. It was my brothers he was gonna throw it. I stole a basket from ALDI. I got an old playstation, a kit kat tin. Probably a lot more stuff but theres piles in places.