NEurope
Guest Jordan

Pointless facts about yourself!

I'm not sure why, but people tend to assume I'm intelligent and capable. This isn't the case, and often puts me in impossible situations.
It's probably like your succinct writing style. If you speak in the same forethought, collected manner that you write in, you give off an air of intelligence.

Oh I have one: my eyes are a really strange colour. They're dark grey on the outside, green further in and with light brown rings around the pupil.

I have a yellow sort of spikey ring around my pupol which is pretty weird.Also I have terrible writing,my english teacher couldn't mark an essay because I wrote in a light pencil and with my writing he couldn't make it out.

I once was an ace at school, now I totally suck.

Same with girls.

I once was an ace at school, now I totally suck.

Same with girls.

Ah,one of mans most terrible fears.

Ah,one of mans most terrible fears.

Now you see why I am a tormented a soul.

It's probably like your succinct writing style. If you speak in the same forethought, collected manner that you write in, you give off an air of intelligence.

Hmm, well I do tend to choose my words carefully, but I present myself much better in text than voice. I'm better with words than people, really.

• I never take painkillers, like aspirin or whatever. I'm not sure why — perhaps it ties in with the whole disliking help thing — but I think I just don't want to rely on pills to get me through things, like I should learn to deal with it rather than runaway.

• I tend to analyse things all the time. I think it's partly because of the fact that I try to put forethought behind my words, and so on some level expect others to do the same. The truth is, people rarely seem to.

I had a goat called Ziggy when I was a kid And my dad hit her with his van driving home one night. She was retarded after than and ran sidways when she got excited and tried to gouge out my legs with her horns. I loved her so much. I think the guitar is an over rated instrument. I love Yello music. Can't find any once else in the world as passionate about them as me. I have difficulty talking to people and shake alot, some sort of nervous disposition probably.

• I'm basically incapable of asking people for help, or otherwise putting myself upon others. I try to sort things myself, or hesitate for so long that I miss my chances.

• I'm not sure why, but people tend to assume I'm intelligent and capable. This isn't the case, and often puts me in impossible situations.

• I enjoy coming up with story ideas and scenarios, but I'm rubbish at actually writing.

• I used to be quite good at [some sports], but I don't like competing in sports and was driven away by the eagerness of my teachers to put me in official teams.

• I think my eyes are my best feature, but they're broken

• I've had to walk for several hours in the rain before, and now I like it. Everything smells sharper, cleaner and there's some kind of purity in being numb with cold.

• I often subconsciously set myself easy challenges, such as avoiding stepping on certain flagstones or jumping over things I know I can make.

I present myself much better in text than voice. I'm better with words than people, really.

• I never take painkillers, like aspirin or whatever. I'm not sure why — perhaps it ties in with the whole disliking help thing — but I think I just don't want to rely on pills to get me through things, like I should learn to deal with it rather than runaway.

I'm the same. Plus I'm lazy

Whilst we are on the subject of body type things:

I have a "V" that sorta goes from my hips and points to my er... "parts". One girl I know goes nuts whenever she see's it. She said girls think its sexy, I don't know, I just think it looks kool.

Same here, think it's outer ab/hip muscles.

Wow, 6 pages before I even noticed it, this thread has rocketed!

(To be fair, I wasn't online at all yesterday).

Ok, here we go:

• I have long (for a guy) blond hair.
  • I am the world's number one consumer of Weetos (ok, that may be a slight exaggeration, but you get the point - I love the little bastards).
  • I was in a Call of Duty clan that came 6th in a European ladder, placing us directly below the lowest rank to receive prize money, which was a little frustrating, but it was still a hell of a lot of fun...
  • I got my MP3 player in the post today. It kicks arse.
  • I've only ever had one alcoholic drink in my life (not including trying other peoples).
  • I am in my schools debating society. I'm in that annoying position of being the 'second reserve' person for competitions. The reserve goes with them, but doesn't have to do anything other than watch. I stay here and only go if the reserve or someone else can't. However, having only been debating since October, I think that's pretty good. Most of the people don't even get considered for competitions.
  • I suck at arm wrestling.
  • I appear to have no muscle on my arms, but I am stupidly strong when it comes to lifting of pushing stuff. When it comes to easier stuff, like opening drinks bottles or, as mentioned above, arm wrestling, I'm crap. It's a little odd.
  • I'm quite good at cricket. In fact, I'm better than most people in the school, but my year is the only year with 15 or so people better than me, meaning I hardly ever make the team. I would probably make the team if I could actually bowl, which I can't. I'm a reasonably good batsman (I vary), and a reliably good fielder. Oddly, I'm better at hitting difficult balls and catching balls that should be just out of reach than than I am with easy ones.

• I have has sex with less than 10 girls.
  • I Used to sometimes cry when watching emotionally charged anime series.
  • I Was a looser before highschool.
  • I have full filed all my sexual dreams.
  • I Just won a Free DS lite.
  • There's a lot of things I wanna do, but I'm lazy.

I love the smell of a newly opened game.

I love the smell of petrol. I love going through a petrol station and taking it all in.

All beers taste the same to me.

Thats why I never drink.

I'm short sighted because of my gameboy.

I love pepsi and despise coca-cola. I hate the stuff.

My ears are different shapes, one is a bit elfish to me.

My eyes hae changed colour, I used to be blue now people either say they are green or greyish.

I've never passed out from drinking nor have I puked. Everyone in my group can't handle their drink!

I Used to sometimes cry when watching emotionally charged anime series.
Used to eh? You like One Piece, iirc. Bet if you watched it for the first time now, you would still weep like a baby over the backstories of Nami and Robin!

ok maybe its just me...

We just became mortal enemies.

Used to eh? You like One Piece, iirc. Bet if you watched it for the first time now, you would still weep like a baby over the backstories of Nami and Robin!

ok maybe its just me...

I didn't cry when I saw that. But I have cried in strange situations. Many times when some one is being brave, I don't know why.

*Thanks to Stefkov*

I am awesome.

I try to always be honest.

I cant stand obnoxious people.

I try to reward helpful, or kind people as much as I can.

I love the smell of a newly opened game.

I love the smell of petrol. I love going through a petrol station and taking it all in.

All beers taste the same to me.

Thats why I dont drink Beer.

I didn't cry when I saw that. But I have cried in strange situations. Many times when some one is being brave, I don't know why.
=O srsly? I probably still couldn't get through the Bellemere part without a twitch.

*narrows eyes*

*narrows eyes*

Hey! I stole it from Stefkov. In truth...I dont despise Coca Cola...but I dont exactly "like" it. And Pepsi FTW anyway.

I could only remember what one of the girls looks like that I've pulled the next day since October last year.

I only actually spoke to 3 of them.

I reply to people who speak to me on MSN in my head if I don't want to actually speak to them...

Her: "hey!"

Me: "Bugger off"

Her: "Remember me?"

Me: "Unfortunately"

Pepsi stinks. To me it often tastes like watered down coke or something. I'm glad we're more of a Coca-Cola country (have never even seen an ad for pepsi). Not that I drink much coke, but if I do, I prefer it to be the old classic Coca-Cola.

Also, I have weird dreams, often involving zombies and dead people and the like. In one of my dreams last night however, I was apparently a guy for a bit. A guy climbing buildings for some reason, but never finding the right spot to climb to the top. So I gave up and started walking around, and was me again.

Hey! I stole it from Stefkov. In truth...I dont despise Coca Cola...but I dont exactly "like" it. And Pepsi FTW anyway.

Hurrah we shall join forces and like pepsi.

Coke just tastes of bubbles, I cant come to like it. Pepsi on the other hand is just gorgeous.

pepsi is shit. it tastes like chemical sweeteners. you know shit is up when something tastes sweeter than coke...

Another fact about me that annoys me

A lot of people think i have blue eyes because i have long curly blond hair

Can´t count the times someone is talking to me when they say: heh you like a (either Arian or a "nice guy") you know with that blond hair and blue eyes.

Me i don´t have blue eyes...

Him: Yes you do

Me. No i don´t!

Him: Let me see

Then he bends forward and stares into my eyes, usually it attracts attention and it ends up with more people coming and want to stare into my eyes because thy also thought i have blue eyes