NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Atomic Boo

Post your Egg

They are on sale for a long time before Easter Sunday ya know. It doesnt matter when you get them, and i did say 'yet' in my post.

Unfortunately for you I do. I could also tell you how much and which aisle to find them.

[Working in retail isn't fun]

Unfortunately for you I do. I could also tell you how much and which aisle to find them.

[Working in retail isn't fun]

Yeah, that was just a general point that everyone is accustomed to, Ive seen them on sale as early as February. How much do you earn out of interest?

I have received a:

Lindt%20Bunny.jpg

that hasn't been eaten..... yet. Other then that I'm not expecting anything. I'll probably just wait until Tuesday and nab all the eggs on special offer like a cheeky cheap git.

that...doesn't...look...right..

i got a cream egg easter egg but i can't be bothered fishing out a camera to take a picture

Jordans family got me an easter egg :D

it was one with maltesers in it.

I didnt get one this year as i don't want to ruin my super amazing diet, although my bro got 6 eggs so he allowed me to take one.

Easter%20Egg%20Pics%202%20013tn.jpg

Biggest pic i could find.

Marvel Comics easter egg which had a nice mug in it with lots of superheroes on. Smarties egg, with two tubes of Smarties in it. Aaaaaaaand... I can't remember the last one, but it was Cadburys.

I stopped receiving eggs since I technically grown up. But I used to love those huge Kinder ones.

Yes, yes, yes! Do they still make them?

I got a Kit Kat chunkie one. The egg was nice.

Jordans family got me an easter egg :D

it was one with maltesers in it.

Oooh, I had one of those. Though were your malteasers actually in the egg? Like a part of the egg? Cause they are great!

Aero%20Bubbles%20with%20mug.JPG

and

9cd1_1_b.JPG

I love Mint Aeros

QFT

my grandma got me a mini buttons easter egg! aww she's cool

I got a chocolate orange egg. My mum told me about it beforehand, but she bought it without consultation. I had the same one last year, so I'd have preferred a different one, but at the end of the day it's still chocolate.

I can't see why you could get so exited over an egg? Compared to what we have in Belgium thats nothing, though, I didn't get any chocolate this year, I'm about to take off and go buy some, I hope there will be some leftovers

I don't have any picture, but yesterday I got my sister to go to the shop and buy me a spiderman egg with a mug, specifically so I would have another spiderman mug. I have 2 spiderman mugs from eggs when I was little that my aunt gave me, and an egg cup too, and just felt like some spidermanning again. It's a pretty nice cup though, seems bigger than the average cup in our house and so I feel like I'm getting more tea from it.

Sign in to follow this