NEurope
flameboy

Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition

If you don't have the heat scope and need to use a regular weapon, just blast them with the shotgun as it has a much wider spread!

Surely the TMP is just about the worst way of doing it as the guns so weak!

Yeah, well, I was happy with whatever ammo I had at that point :heh:

I thought the game directed you to the room to find the scope? At least when I did it, I seemed to have as much time as I wanted to search the room, then as soon as I picked up the scope, the regenerator burst through the door. Maybe I just have impecable timing :p:p

do you only get the infinite rocket launcher if you start a new game on your old completed save? meaning you have to play through with the difficulty setting as the completed game?

Every time you start a new difficulty setting you start over, no special weapons. HOWEVER you do get the special suits, so using special 2 makes pro mode quite easy.

What how does it make pro mode quite easy?

Well as i'm sure everyone knows now (and I apoligise if you didn't) the special 2 suits include Ashely in a suit of armor, and the bad guys can't carry her away. So on very difficult areas where you have to defend yourself and Ashely, you now only have to worry about yourself. You can even use her as a defence of sorts.

How do you get the special 2 suit Lazy Boy? Would really help out for when I start this game again on Proffesional.

Ha, trust me, you'll need it. Now it's either completing Seperate Ways or Assignment Ada (I think the former). Good luck.

Ha, trust me, you'll need it. Now it's either completing Seperate Ways or Assignment Ada (I think the former). Good luck.

Thanks for that.I'll get on them then.I thought Normal mode had it's annoying moments with Ashley,but in Professional...I don't wanna go there :heh:

I will do this before professional,i'm getting into a Resi mood again.

Well as i'm sure everyone knows now (and I apoligise if you didn't) the special 2 suits include Ashely in a suit of armor, and the bad guys can't carry her away. So on very difficult areas where you have to defend yourself and Ashely, you now only have to worry about yourself. You can even use her as a defence of sorts.

i knew about the armor, but i never played with special 2 because i didn't think she would look sexy in it. and to be frank, i need her to look sexy if i'm going to blow some hundreds of heads off. keep the balance, if you know what i mean. so i didn't know about that ability, but there's no need to apologise. i often get in trouble for having a weak for the ladies. :)

running around with ashley never bothered me though. she's always behind me when she follows, and if she's not she kindly ducks when i start shooting in her direction. i think capcom did a great job making sure she's never a drag. and just when you do get a bit bored with her she gets kidnapped or something, leaving you alone for some qualitytime. i guess she often reminded me of kim bauer, being a kidnapped hot blond and all that.

Talking about the rewards, there's no infinite ammo 'cheat' or anything unlocked huh? Resi 4 is a game that would be lovely to have infinite ammo / all weapons to fool around. Kinda like how GoldenEye was. Messing around with the enemies was great fun :D

the chicago typewriter has infinite ammo, but after killing some fifty people or what not the game gets rather boring. there really isn't a challenge to it. you'll be spending one moment clipping everybody and five moments running through empty levels.

i knew about the armor, but i never played with special 2 because i didn't think she would look sexy in it. and to be frank, i need her to look sexy if i'm going to blow some hundreds of heads off. keep the balance, if you know what i mean. so i didn't know about that ability, but there's no need to apologise. i often get in trouble for having a weak for the ladies. :)

running around with ashley never bothered me though. she's always behind me when she follows, and if she's not she kindly ducks when i start shooting in her direction. i think capcom did a great job making sure she's never a drag. and just when you do get a bit bored with her she gets kidnapped or something, leaving you alone for some qualitytime. i guess she often reminded me of kim bauer, being a kidnapped hot blond and all that.

You know I remember when they first announced the Ashely mechanic, and I was dreading it, worrying it would be like Natalya in Goldeneye. But as you said they pulled it off so well, just another part of a brilliant game.

Talking about the rewards, there's no infinite ammo 'cheat' or anything unlocked huh? Resi 4 is a game that would be lovely to have infinite ammo / all weapons to fool around. Kinda like how GoldenEye was. Messing around with the enemies was great fun :D

There's no cheat per-say, but certain secret weapons (I won't say which) have unlimited ammo, which can be a lot of fun.

Ashley hardly EVER get's carried away...The only hard room in the entire game where Ashley could get taken away is the Water Room on chapter 3-2 (after you've beaten the gladiator). Takes forever that room/

I can't play with Special 2, Leon's outfit looks stupid! and it winds me up that his uniform is completely different in cut scenes, could have redone them with the new outfit...

Ashley hardly EVER get's carried away...The only hard room in the entire game where Ashley could get taken away is the Water Room on chapter 3-2 (after you've beaten the gladiator). Takes forever that room/

Actually that's a particularly hard room without the suit. The suit is also quite useful as bait for the bad guys, especially the regenerators. Anyway I thought it made the game easier.

You're spot on there! That bloody room was a nightmare. It just went on and on and on. It was like a war in a room!

I loved going back and doing it with the handcannon on infinite, revenge was sooo sweet.

The other room where ashley got carried off was when you just freed herafter Luis got killed. Most of the time she just hid well behind you.

Brill game, but I still can't find that feckin' UC trailer. I think its in options but it doesn't show for me:(

It's not in the PAL version of the game, for reasons unknown. It doesn't matter, it's just an old trailer, and there's always YouTube.

It's not in the PAL version of the game, for reasons unknown. It doesn't matter, it's just an old trailer, and there's always YouTube.

:( :(

An old trailer would've been better than nothing. Why'd they take it out?

I finally completed the game about 2 weeks ago...and have completed it two times since. It is awesome! The whole of chapter 5 is so damn cool!! I would love it if they remade Resi 2 like this! Leon and Clair are my favorite Resi characters!

Can someone please explain to me the ending because it doesn't seem very resolved especially considering Resident Evil 5 has apparently nothing to do with Las Plagas!?

Can someone please explain to me the ending because it doesn't seem very resolved especially considering Resident Evil 5 has apparently nothing to do with Las Plagas!?

If I got it right

Ada sent Wesker/Umbrella a useless Las Plagas sample, and gave the real one to her organisation. So, either the organisation wanted to freeze (or even destroy) the sample so noone could use it; or they want to experiment on it themselves.

Basically, they've left it so they can revive Las Plagas whenever they want, or can leave it alone.