NEurope
flameboy

Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition

I wouldn't be so thankful, the game goes downhill after Salazar, IMO. The Castle should have been the last level, not the lame Island.

I wouldn't be so thankful, the game goes downhill after Salazar, IMO. The Castle should have been the last level, not the lame Island.

I've always thought the island part of the game was rushed; dunno why but just get that feeling.

That said it certainly wasn't awful. I mean, you fight 'It', Krauser, Regenerators, Iron Maidens and do the part where Mike is in the helicopter helping you.

I was disappointed with the island a bit; it just doesn't flow as freely as the castle. Oh well, it was still awesome.

I loved the Island...

And Goron ur like the Resident Evil 4 master lol. When Resi 5 comes out, we gotta do some co-op

Lol what can i say, i own that game :heh:

I've always thought the island part of the game was rushed; dunno why but just get that feeling.

That said it certainly wasn't awful. I mean, you fight 'It', Krauser, Regenerators, Iron Maidens and do the part where Mike is in the helicopter helping you.

I was disappointed with the island a bit; it just doesn't flow as freely as the castle. Oh well, it was still awesome.

The castle seems to go on, and on, and on.

I loved the Island, the only bit that took a lot of time was the castle, that went on and on. But the Island was a cool change of locale from the run down and medieval to modern military base. I loved it. Plus the enemies really went up a gear there.

I loved the Island, the only bit that took a lot of time was the castle, that went on and on. But the Island was a cool change of locale from the run down and medieval to modern military base. I loved it. Plus the enemies really went up a gear there.

Yeah in the end I liked the Island and loved the end dash! Although you are given far to big a time limit!

I finally completed this last night, clocked in at 15 hrs 55 mins on normal for my first play through ever (didn't have cube version) is that any good? Not really sure what to do now...play Seperate Ways (is it much different) start a new game on Professional...decisions...

Yeah in the end I liked the Island and loved the end dash! Although you are given far to big a time limit!

I finally completed this last night, clocked in at 15 hrs 55 mins on normal for my first play through ever (didn't have cube version) is that any good? Not really sure what to do now...play Seperate Ways (is it much different) start a new game on Professional...decisions...

Do Seperate Ways first; it'll only take a few hours to do. Afterwards do Assignment Ada, then have a go on pro mode.

And yet still far better than the original Resident Evil.

"Whaaaaat is thaaaaat?!"

Made ones ears bleed. Suitable for a RE-game. ;)

I watched the footage of one of the original versions of RE4 again, and I must say that, while it isn't really Resident Evil-y (ghosts and the like), the Hooked Man is pretty scary, and the QTE-fight when he attacks you seems to be pretty intense. I wish you had a similar fight with the chainsaw of Dr. Salvador.

It would be nice if this version would end up as another franchise altogether. Stranger things have happened. After all, Devil May Cry was originally intended as a RE-game.

end up as another franchise altogether. Stranger things have happened. After all, Devil May Cry was originally intended as a RE-game.

Not just a RE game, but it was meant to be RE4.

I still wonder what RE3.5 would have been like if they stuck with it. While RE4 is a great game the one thing that always dissappointed me about it is the drastic change in story which makes not feel like an RE game. We spent how many games fighting umbrella, RE3.5 was to take place in the heart in Umbrella so they seemed to suggest, then it changes and Umbrella are suddenly gone?

Hopefully RE:UC lives up to it's promise and fills this gap nicely.

And of course the "hook zombie" that seemed to be made of smoke, i really wanted to see where they planned to go with that and the progenitor virus

the dialogue in this game is aptly horrible.

"I let out one of our miserable insects for some exercise down in the sewer."

"Good. 'cuz boredom kills me."

Whoever wrote that deserves to be shot.

A better example of the games 'amazing' script is...

Leon: Where'd everybody go? Bingo?

An even better one is how Ashley manages to step into one of the castle's booby traps. She starts coughing blood, and Leon tries to check up on her, and she just RUNS. What the fuck were they thinking? They could've made a better cut-scene by having her kidnapped by one of those insects/bodyguards that accompany Salazar, which you have to fight as a later boss.

the dialogue in this game is aptly horrible.

I think you mean aptly awesome.

Saddler, you're small-time.

What made me laugh the most was how Leon tried to hit on Hunnigan in the end cut-scene.

Just laughable.

That makes me lol everytime.

The worst dialogue has got to be :-

Ramon Salazar: I've sent my right hand to dispose of you.

Leon : Your right hand comes off?

I think the dialogue is very B-Movie but it fits the style of the game in some ways I think...

started playing Seperate Ways now, very intriguing...

LOL, I forgot about that one. :heh:

Also, anything said between Leon and Krauser = loller

LOL, I forgot about that one. :heh:

Also, anything said between Leon and Krauser = loller

Lol, like this one...

Leon: Where's Ashley?!?!?!

Krauser: Do you really wanna know *laughs*...Oh, She's beyond that gate!

I forgot to mention, there's a grammar mistake in that cut-scene. "Your hand" is written as "you're hand".

they should have sent this cat after ashley.

1128010407.jpeg

although they should have researched a bit more in the tattoo department. seriously. they probably just drew some lines on his arm and said "cool, he's got tattoos, he's a bad ass motherfucker". what they didn't know was that it were pretty awfull tattoos.

holy shit. they do! now it's even worse...

edit: so obviously i stand corrected. i kinda like it now... i love my mother too.

That makes me lol everytime.

The worst dialogue has got to be :-

LOL, shut up, that was funny! :p

Did you know that those lines say "Mother Love"?
that was even more obvious, and worse looking on N64 :heh:

biohazardzero4.jpg