N-Europe

Your Next Wii Purchase

Fierce_LiNk

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i got Zelda and wii play for launch, followed by Red steel and warioware. Had Red Steel and warioware traded in once i completed them at my local game store (Crewe) And got super monkey ball last week as it was on offer on game online for £20.

I went round my mates house today and i played on his excite truck. I really liked it and i think that will be my next purchase! Sonic is also a contender as well as heatseeker.

Well my next purchase is going to be between:

Sonic

Medal Of Honour

Heatseeker

Godfather

Eleedes.

Think its either gonna be sonic or godfather though to be honest, think they will be the longest out of the two games, so think it will be Godfather first when the student loan comes in on the 16th...and of course Paper Mario but god knows when that will drop.

Well, now I have Zelda, Sports, Play, Red Steel, Wario Ware, Excite Truck, Sonic, SSX Blur and Medal of Honor. I'm not sure whats next. Heatseeker or GodFather, perhaps PoP if the controls are any good (I haven't played any of the PoP games before), or wait until Super Paper Mario.

I have far too many games - Zelda, Play, sports, red stell, monkey ball, call of duty, sonic, excite truck, kororinpa and SSX Blur - haven't even started playing a few of them!! Got them cheap-ish!!

Next purchase will likely be Eledees, unless i see Godfather in gamestation for £30 or under!!! Hope not though, want to save Godfather until I've completed the others!!

Well my next purchase is going to be between:

Sonic

Medal Of Honour

Heatseeker

Godfather

Eleedes.

Think its either gonna be sonic or godfather though to be honest, think they will be the longest out of the two games.

*Looks at your sig* :blank:

You mean to say that you didnt get Sonic on release?? You're a right old trickster, flameboyo!

I quite fancy getting blazing angels.... when is that actually out?

apart from that im not sure really, havent played my wii much lately except for streets of rage on the VC.

I may pick up heatseeker and medal of honour but I still havent finished call of duty 3 yet. :/

My next Wii purchase will be whichever one of these comes out first:

Smackdown Vs Raw 2008

MK Armeggedon

SSBB

Super Paper Mario

SpiderMan 3

Boy, I need more money.:hmm:

Think either MK or Spiderman will be first then, Spiderman is meant to be worldwide in time for the film which is 4th May.

I've decided to exchange loads of games with my mates and save up all the money for the insane 3rd and 4th quarter.

Current shopping list:

Pokemon Pearl

The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Super Paper Mario

Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition

Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles

Super Mario Galaxy

And possibly Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Virtual Console points

Ridiculously powerful laptop for uni

I'm probably forgetting a few titles now... Hope I don't have to buy those all by myself :sad:

Yeah, it seems to be dispatched with the two cards. I think I'll give it a whirl before I try putting any Muse-ic onto it, just to see if the proper soundtrack actually is wick. :heh:

I ordered a fair few GBA bargains from HMV, too. It'll be hit and miss whether I get them though. :(