NEurope
Pit-Jr

Poll: Are you buying the Rev or not

Do you still plan to buy?  

134 members have voted

1. 1. Do you still plan to buy?

• Yes, and I would trade my first born if they released it sooner
    • Yes, but im getting another system first
    • Screw Nintendo, im not waiting that long!
    • No, i have no intention of buying it ever

Based on what we know now, release window, control method, general specs, assumed price and rumored titles, will you be picking up a Revolution?

I cant wait for the revolution,although it will be a long time before europe gets it i will definetley pre-order mine alright.Its the most important next gen console for me anyday , metroid revolution- yee haa! . I might also pick up an xbox360 when the price falls a bit .

I'm definitly getting a Revolution on launch but I'm unsure wether I should get an Xbox360 or a PS3.

I've always owned a playstation and I've always enjoyed them plus I want to continue play ing games such as Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy and the like but even though its not confirmed that under the assumption that the price is going to be sky high, the size, Sony's/Ken's ego and the damage that it is doing to our industry I don't know if I should pick one up but then I want one, just for those exclusive games but then I don't want to pay too much for most of the things I won't be using on the PS3.

Xbox 360: I dunno, I never really liked the idea of Microsoft entering the console race but now, I see that they are a better company that Sony but still, its the lack of japanese support that worries me as I'm not a massive fan of racing, shooters etc. Most if not all my games that I own are from Japanese developers which probably sounds stupid but I don't go about buying only Japanese developed games, I dunno, I just seem to prefer them more. But now, with games like Perfect Dark, Kameo (which seem fairly decent) and with the promise of greater japanese support I'm again unsure wether to get a Xbox360.

In fact, I don't really need to buy either console on its release date, I might as well wait a few years before I even think about it. The Rev comes first due to SSBR, Zelda, Mario, Metriod etc

Sorry to go on lol, never realised and it seems to be a waste if I just delete half my post. :P

i'll want to get a Revolution but if they make a Kingdom Hearts 3 then Nintendo will have to wait.

I'll be buying Revolution when the next-gen Zelda comes out. Or after the first price-drop.

I need a freash dose of Nintendo goodness and I'm sure the Rev will give it me! Release day purchase for me!

Although I'll be gettin an Xbox 360 too (maybe a PS3 some time later if my bro doesn't, but he most likely will :D )

I will not be getting a PS3, the only reason why i liked Sony was because they had Square-Enix, but now they are multiformat so i am not interested in Sony anymore, XBOX 360, well i think my brother will get it, so i won't bother wasting my money on it. So the revolution shall be my only console i will get and i will get on the release date.

i will but i wouldnt trade in my first born if they releasd it earlier

Definitely getting it, but will probably get the Xbox 360 first. I don't think I can wait another year before getting a new console!

I don't have a clue what games are on it.

Most likely not though, seeing as I hardly play videogames.

I don't care about the release date. I never had a console that is not labeled "Nintendo" and i am not planning to buy one in the future. I'll stick to my PC and i'll spent the wait time on WoW and other internet games:).

PS Maybe, and after much much thought, maybe i try XBOX 360 too.

I'm ganna get it release dya, i just hope i finsish my exams before then, or i'll never get anything done.

I'll probably get it on launch too, if there are a couple of games i really want. Would be the first time I've got a console on the launch date.

At first I wonted to get the XBox 360 first. But when I saw the Revo controller....

Nahh :wink:

zaraki Why isnt there a "I don't know" option

Because, you MUST know!! There can be no indecision!!

No seriously, your right, that option should be there, forgot to include it and im not sure if i can go back and add it or not.