NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Pirates 3 Trailer Has Arrived!

Looks like more of the same, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. As long as it features plenty of Jack Sparrow antics it'll be enjoyable.

That really does look great, I'll be going to see it for sure! I love the idea of the ship battle in the whirlpool thingy.

The second one was pretty boring compared to the first, but i have high hopes.

OMGOMGOMG this is going to be awesome, I can't wait!! :grin: This is deffo my most anticipated film of 2007.

GOD DAIMN!!! Now thats the way to trailer a movie. I have not been so excited over a movie.:yay:

best part of that trailer was the sword fight towards the end.

I expect i'll still go see it but I thought the second movie was a massive letdown compared to the first.

PotC does nothing for me but I'm going to see this in hope of a good installment.

I can't wait for this,I preferred the second one to the first and I have high hopes for this one!

I don't have sound on my comp, but it looks interesting. The second movie was pretty stupid in a Disney esque way, but I hope this is more along the lines of the first.

Well.. I'll just roll over and die, for I cannot wait those couple of months for this movie! Just one word: OMG. (Yes, I am aware that that is an abbreviation, however, that is completely irrelevant.)

Second film was very poor compared to the first one. I'm hoping this one turns out good.

Cannot wait for this film. Probably looking forward to this more than Spiderman 3!

looking good, still haven't seen the second one yet, but I did really like the first one

*drool*....

ah crap i need to change my shirt now

Jack Sparrow FTW

The part on the trailer with Davey Jones Vs Jack Sparrow looks awesome!

No it didn't. It looked shite.

Sword up, Sword down, Sword up, Sword down.