• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

I saw the cribs with Maximo park and Kaiser Chiefs, they were mint, i'm sure the singer was pissed.

its not like it was dragon force where they drink on stage (lol) and cheers for the list of tracks man

02. The City Is At War and 08. One Day Robots Will Cry should be good, i like the names =)

I don't know if I should see Arcade Fire at the SECC, I havn't got their new album but I loved their first.

It doesn't help it's £23 and my friend (who is the only person I know IRL who likes them) saw them at T in the Park and was disapointed.

I don't know if I should see Arcade Fire at the SECC, I havn't got their new album but I loved their first.

It doesn't help it's £23 and my friend (who is the only person I know IRL who likes them) saw them at T in the Park and was disapointed.

To be honest I wasn't that impressssed with them when I saw them at Reading Festival. Everyone was raving about how amazing they were but I found them pretty average. However if you really like em, you probably would enjoy it.

they were amazing at T in the Park :)

they were even better at the Barrowlands ;)

Oh dear Britney Spears is gonna show up on my lastfm because i wanted see just how bad It feels Nice really is.

Also Regina Spektor - Soviet Kitsch is quickly becoming one of my favourite albums.

Might just go on my own or buy 2 tickets and see if any mates are interested if it free.

AGH! *screams*

Soveit Kitsch is amazing/awesome. Begin To Hope isn't. It's great, but it really is nothing on Soviet Kitsch.

It's a more produced sound, and it's what got me into her, and I found myself defending it, but soon realised that Soviet Kitsch is sooooooo much better.

After many listens to both, Begin To Hope "begins" to sound lifeless, kinda. Like she's not as interested in it.

I don't own any others, though.

AGH! *screams*

Soveit Kitsch is amazing/awesome. Begin To Hope isn't. It's great, but it really is nothing on Soviet Kitsch.

It's a more produced sound, and it's what got me into her, and I found myself defending it, but soon realised that Soviet Kitsch is sooooooo much better.

After many listens to both, Begin To Hope "begins" to sound lifeless, kinda. Like she's not as interested in it.

I don't own any others, though.

Told ya!:yay: :yay:

No. There are a few video blogs on the net of the guys in the studio doing stupid shit, but no music to speak of so far. I have got high hopes for this one. Come Clarity was a step in the right direction after Soundtrack To Your Escape, so here's hoping that they can build on that.