N-Europe

I'm probably abit late on the bandwagon (as per usual), bought the slipknot album last week, sigh, was abit of a let down, psychosocial was the only good song on there, maybe sulphur. £10 wasted.

Pinks new song is fantastic, but then I've always liked pinks songs anyway. I'm also sick of the katy perry song! -.-

As to christina, she's always been a pretty girl, but this new prittsy look is doing my head in, what happened to dreads and long blonde hair. Grr.

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

I'm probably abit late on the bandwagon (as per usual), bought the slipknot album last week, sigh, was abit of a let down, psychosocial was the only good song on there, maybe sulphur. £10 wasted.

No way, Dead Memories, Wherein Lies Continue, Snuff and All Hope Is Gone are amazing songs! Got my tickets through the post for the first Hammersmith gig yesterday. Can't wait.

Also got all of Hit The Lights albums today in the post, I can't help but like generic pop punk.

No way, Dead Memories, Wherein Lies Continue, Snuff and All Hope Is Gone are amazing songs! Got my tickets through the post for the first Hammersmith gig yesterday. Can't wait.

Also got all of Hit The Lights albums today in the post, I can't help but like generic pop punk.

It's an alright album, but it just lacks something, I was hoping this album was going to amazing and it was for about five minutes, then I just noticed it was boring. :(

Pinks new song is fantastic, but then I've always liked pinks songs anyway. I'm also sick of the katy perry song! -.-

As to christina, she's always been a pretty girl, but this new prittsy look is doing my head in, what happened to dreads and long blonde hair. Grr.

6 Years ago she had those dreads XD

I think she looked the best during her last album's reign.

chr98auq1.jpg

I'm glad to say the new Metallica album Death Magnetic is a huge step back to form for Metallica :) .

It's no kill em all, puppets or jusitce for all, but its better than load, relaod and st. anger.

Some rocking tunes

All Hail Metallica.

I realised last night that Oasis are actually a hit-and-miss band to me.

While I really like some of their songs (e.g. Don't Look Back In Anger, Wonderwall, Rock & Roll Star, The Importance Of Being Idle, Little By Little and Acquiesce), there are others I just don't like at all (Champagne Supernova and Lyla spring to mind).

I used to think they were just crap, but had made a few songs that were simply above-average. But I gave them a proper listen (The Q music channel were playing nothing but Oasis all last night.) and I came to said conclusion.

I came around to The Warning, but Made In The Dark sounds cheap and from the listens I've given it, is a bit rubbish.

In other news;

Burial is amazing. As are Rachel Unthank & The Winterset. I'd kinda prefer they'd got the Mercury prize over Elbow.

Also, finally bought Exile In Guyville by Liz Phair. Love it already.

----

Obligatory Burial video.

My friend bought us tickets of my birthday to see Sébastien Tellier on the 24th of January. I am so happy. Best birthday present ever, and I didn't even have to buy it for myself!!! :yay:

I came around to The Warning, but Made In The Dark sounds cheap and from the listens I've given it, is a bit rubbish.

That's the feeling I'm getting. I'm hoping I warm to it though.

I love The Warning.

Look After Me is just the most brilliant song.