N-Europe

Muse, Klaxons and Kaiser Chiefs.

That is literally the biggest load of crap i've ever heard in my life, them winning over Muse and Klaxons.

Hardly a strong competition is it. Muse are great live, but they've won that award so many times in the last few years, and have been touring on the strength of their previous album for close to two years now. Recent Klaxons gigs have improved, but mainly due to the atmosphere created by the crowd at these gigs, they are by no means a strong live act. As for the Kaisers, not bad but hardly inspiring.

That Miles Davis album ftw.

It's a good 'un. BTW, did you check out any of the recommendations I gave you?

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

Hardly a strong competition is it. Muse are great live, but they've won that award so many times in the last few years, and have been touring on the strength of their previous album for close to two years now. Recent Klaxons gigs have improved, but mainly due to the atmosphere created by the crowd at these gigs, they are by no means a strong live act. As for the Kaisers, not bad but hardly inspiring.

Klaxons get shown up by muse. Inface most bands get shown up by muse. Muse live are epic, its one thing making music in the studio, but being able to recreate it and improve it onn stage live is another matter.

Ermmm *epic phailz on memorys part Sorry, which ones? :heh:

I have been listening to CD 2 of In Rainbows. I think I may like it over the actual album! More my style really :)

they are shit though, yeah? I mean, they fucking blow so hard it's not even funny. Toxic! Now that's a good track.

I didn't think Peices of Me was that bad, not something I'd choose to listen to paticularly, but it's not terrible unlike Gimme More.

But yeah, Toxic is a great track.

--

I loathe the idea of girls aloud, but I can't stop listening to a couple of their songs. It's like some sort of guilty pleasure.

I loathe the idea of girls aloud, but I can't stop listening to a couple of their songs. It's like some sort of guilty pleasure.

Don't be! They're one of the best female fronted pop groups of the last decade 40 years.

Damn right, "Models" on "Chemistry" is one of the greatest pop songs ever written. It sounds a hell of a lot like Devo, which for a very mainstream girl group is unprecedented. "Chemistry" & "What Will The Neighbours Say?" are both brilliant pop albums, despite the few filler tracks that populate them.