• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

I love "I Want You To Want Me" (Letters To Cleo version)

Also, I've been listening to Maroon 5, old and new, old is most definitely better.

Only songs of theirs I particularly like are 'Little of your Time' and 'Harder to Breath', the rest are okay in a harmless way. Decent for like hearing in shops and stuff.

I bought the soundtrack to Juno today.

I just loved the film, and the music was just so chilled-out.

I loved.

I also bought Sheryl Crow's greatest hits.

We sure are cute for two ugly people :)

Only songs of theirs I particularly like are 'Little of your Time' and 'Harder to Breath', the rest are okay in a harmless way. Decent for like hearing in shops and stuff.

Harder to breath is a fantastic song. But I'd completely forgotten about "She Will Be Loved". It's one of, if not my favourite song ever. I just love the lyrics.

So I've stumbled upon that wich is both a fantastic and
band. Yoshida Brohters. What to do... Such potential waster away. :S

i have downloaded a couple of albums, quite liking it so far, although it would be infinitely without the backing band!

The best thing about them is that they reminded me how great rodrigo y gabriella are and I have got hold of a copy of their album again.

Today I picked up Radiodread by the Easy Star All Stars, including such legends as Toots and the Maytails. Basically it's OK Computer covered in a reggae stylee and it's Fantastic (with a capital F).

Easy Star All Stars have a great album called Dub Side of The Moon[/i]. I can't remember if they also did Dred Zeppelin or if that's actually another band, too, but the Pink Floyd album coverage is mighty fine :)

Well I don't know why I came here tonight

I got the feeling that something ain't right

I'm so scared in case I fall off my chair,

And I'm wondering how I'll get down the stairs.

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am! Stuck in the middle with you!

*grooves*

Good old KBILLY :P

I wish they'd just sing. The music isn't "wall of sound" enough to justify screaming in front of it, causing an awkward listening experience.

Just balance out the volume somewhat and it'd be 100x more listenable.

But I find that with most metal. I'm not a fan. Give me grunge/emo anyday.

-----

I bought A+E by Goldfrapp (YAY!). Love the song.

I alos got I Am A Bird Now by Antony and the Johnsons. It's cool, and I love the booklet/cover, but it's not as good as Self-titles upon first listen.

I alos got Rid Of Me by Pj Harvey. I forgot how much I loved her, so I'm getting her/their stuff from the beginning.

I don't know...I guess in rock music, I kinda want a battle between the voice and the noise, which is probably why I like grunge style stuff. For instance, I'm listening to Rid Of Me by Pj Harvey and loving it. It's like she and the music are equals, sturggling for dominance, yet at the same time, she's giving into a euphoria the music produces.

Metal/rock that clearly defines the voice and music often doesnt work for me.

I have just finished listening to Goldfrapp's new album Seventh Tree.

And wow it's very different, the sound of Supernature is completely gone; soft, breezy and folk inspired, it's closer to Felt Mountain. It still retains the synths though! :)

510l4s7K0KL._SS500_.jpg