• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

I've been listening to linkin park's new album today...

I understand that they want to take a new direction, but bloody hell, what is this!?! They've become such a generic rock band; almost every song (apart from 2) is just Chester singing and there is NO rapping. Infact, even the really loud and energetic music they were famous for is gone and it's far more generic and not unique at all!

The only good song is Bleed It Out, and i think that's because Mike Shinoda actually raps in it...

I give the album 3/10.

released as single and i loved then bought album along with hot fuss by the killers for £10 from a hmv who think it would be a laugh to sell all muse albums for £10 or more

What my local HMV sells all Muse albums on the 2 for £10 thing except for Black Holes which is £6 I believe.

lost prophets 4am forever rulz to high heaven

qtf. So much that i have to listen to that album again. :)

Linkin Park went down the shitter after Meteora.... I can't quite stand Jay-z, so that may make me a bit biased. :blank: Bring back the Hybrid Theory style Linkin Park.

Linkin Park went down the shitter after Meteora.... I can't quite stand Jay-z, so that may make me a bit biased. :blank: Bring back the Hybrid Theory style Linkin Park.

Yes, bring back the crap. :laughing:

Collision Course was pretty awesome :heh:

I really love their first two albums, although i'd say meteora was better. I'm so disappointed with Minutes to Midnight though, it's just so different to their old stuff. Most of the songs are just Chester singing over a guitar...*sigh*

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!