NEurope

Can't say I like it very much at this point. Maybe it'll grow on me.

Seems much too long too. More Metallica songs have this problem, but this doesn't seem to compensate with incredible awesomeness.

i'm not too imoressed with the new metallica tbh. Although i'm going to keep an open mind for the album of course.

I'm still digging through all my old music that i thought i had lost. A few recent rediscoveries Ephel Duath - A Painters Palette and Jaga Jazzist - What We Must

Yaaaay the KylieX 2008 tour is going to be on 4Music this Friday night at 9pm

Can't wait to relive the concert ^_^

i'm not too imoressed with the new metallica tbh. Although i'm going to keep an open mind for the album of course.

I'm still digging through all my old music that i thought i had lost. A few recent rediscoveries Ephel Duath - A Painters Palette and Jaga Jazzist - What We Must

Ahh, a man after my own heart. : peace:

If you haven't yet, check out Pain Necessary To Know by Ephel and The Stix by Jagga. Massive win. As is everything by any of both, to be honest.

i find Ephel Duath quite hard work TBH, and much as i love The Painters Palette I can't normally listen to it all the way though. Not sure why, as I listen to plenty of music thats more complicated.

I have listened to a couple other of their albums, but find this this one way better. I think i'm right in saying that their recent album(s?) no longer have the trumpeter, which imo is what really makes them into something of great interest.

i find Ephel Duath quite hard work TBH, and much as i love The Painters Palette I can't normally listen to it all the way though. Not sure why, as I listen to plenty of music thats more complicated.

I have listened to a couple other of their albums, but find this this one way better. I think i'm right in saying that their recent album(s?) no longer have the trumpeter, which imo is what really makes them into something of great interest.

Betweem Painter's Pallette and Pain Necessary To Know I can't choose one. Their two best albums, imho. And fuck the trumpet, what makes them something of great interest is their magnificient songwriting.

Yaaaay the KylieX 2008 tour is going to be on 4Music this Friday night at 9pm

Can't wait to relive the concert ^_^

Wrong thread? Surely this should go in the sexuality thread? :heh:

don't take it the wrong way, I just didn't think you were in to anything that heavy. I mean, you could probably pebble rocks with their riffs.

Poor misguided fool. :heh: Do not assume next time! Just because two of my favourite bands are Oasis and the Manic Street Preachers, it doesn't mean I don't listen to stuff that is different to all that. I thought you knew about my passion for music?!

Watching some of their vids on youtube now. :)

Clearly.

I just figured you for more of a melodies man. I forget that The Flink is wise in all things xx

I lol'd so hard

Listening to Kyuss atm. Any fans? They play some seriously sexual rock :D

Hmm. That's some pretty good shit what I've heard so far - could be worth some downloads.

Always looking for some different stuff to get into.

I recommend Black Stone Cherry to anyone who's into rock.

Kyuss are damn good, got into them cause it's Josh Homme and Nick Oliveri's band pre QOTSA

if you're downloading more try and get the Blues for the Red Sky album

I just love Hounds Of Love as a song.

The Futureheads and Patrick Wolf both do great covers, but no one can compare to Kate Bush.

I found this earlier, it's a remix/rearrangement of the original. It's good, but not as flowing/structured as a song.

Can't really judge it in that quality. At least it's metal again, not the lame rock of the last albums. It's really not as heavy as any of their 80s stuff it seems, but oh well.

I quite like that recurring riff they start the song with. It's featured in the Death Magnetic previews as well.

Here's the tracklist of Death Magnetic:

Another The Unforgiven there [/captain obvious]

I'm growing to like cyanide actually, though i'll wait til i hear the album version before i make an opinion.

Another The Unforgiven, hmm. The first one is an amazing song, and though the second one is good, it's just not the same. Oh well, hopefully it'll be good! Apparantly one of the tracks will be an instrumental :heart: Won't be no Orion though :awesome:

Lolz.

Well, it's music, just happens to be an artist adored by the gay coomunity generally. We can't help it if we have taste :P

Kylie is brilliant. Some of her stuff is just pop gold, and perfect remix fodder for the dancefloor.

I mean. Damn, you gotta love good pop music :)

Kylie is brilliant. Some of her stuff is just pop gold, and perfect remix fodder for the dancefloor.

Exactly!!

<3 the Freemason's Vocal Club Mix of The One <3

Currently watching Leona Lewis, Better in Time video on Youtube. After that, it's Footprints in the Sand, and maybe No-one by Alicia Keys.

Leona Lewis' next single "Forgive Me". It's not even on the UK track listing, just the US and Canadian one (Maybe others, not sure). Finally, an more..lively song by her.

Leona Lewis' next single "Forgive Me". It's not even on the UK track listing, just the US and Canadian one (Maybe others, not sure). Finally, an more..lively song by her.

Haggis, isn't Leona beautiful? Those pictures display her in her most beautiful form. I love Leona Lewis. If only she was single...

Anyway, back to the thread. Is that the next song she's releasing? If so, any clue as when the video will be? It's an alright song, but after viewing the videos, they usually grow on me.

My analysis of the pop princesses albums

X is a hundred times better than Hard Candy.

Blackout is better than Hard Candy.

I don't know which of the better two is best, since I haven't listened to them enough. I prefer the singles off Blackout to X, however.

Hard Candy is shit.

-----

But let's be honest, one of the best dance/pop albums by a woman this past year (or so) is Overpowered by Roisin Murphy.

This video is Movie Star.

I find it odd, yey so effing cool. And I love the fact that a massive lobster appears to be raping her.

Haggis, isn't Leona beautiful? Those pictures display her in her most beautiful form. I love Leona Lewis. If only she was single...

Anyway, back to the thread. Is that the next song she's releasing? If so, any clue as when the video will be? It's an alright song, but after viewing the videos, they usually grow on me.

Hehe, As far as I'm aware the video will drop sometime in late september, maybe slightly earlier. The single kept getting pushed back due to the success of Bleeding Love in America, and the fact they were planning on releasing "Take a Bow" as the next single. Unfortuneatly Rihanna messed up those plans completely - Leona's "Take a Bow" song is much, much better.

Roisin is amazing, been loving her hard since Ruby Blue and Moloko before that <3

Batty as fuck but brilliant!!

And X is a fantastic pop album, it's at least on a par with Madonna's Confessions. But Kylie has more class, better producers, and better lyrics.

The best songs off X are Nu-di-ty, In My Arms, No More Rain and Like A Drug. IMO anywho.

Hehe, As far as I'm aware the video will drop sometime in late september, maybe slightly earlier. The single kept getting pushed back due to the success of Bleeding Love in America, and the fact they were planning on releasing "Take a Bow" as the next single. Unfortuneatly Rihanna messed up those plans completely - Leona's "Take a Bow" song is much, much better.

Tell me about it my friend. Take a Bow an amazing song, and the one I'm rooting for to be released next. We can only ponder how it will fare in contrast to Rihanna's song, though...