NEurope

Just listening to Metallica's new song 'The Day That Never Comes' and it's brilliant. Can't believe i'm hearing this after Load, Reload and St Anger!

Hmm prefer it to Cyanide atm, great song.

After giving both The Veronicas albums a complete listen through...multiple times I have to say I'm in love. The albums sound completely different, with the newer one just edging out the other. I had no idea they sung "

" - which I've had on my ipod for ages but had no idea who it was by (It was called something else).

Anyways, the more electro/pop sounding album "Hook Me Up" has some great songs on it - like the "Take Me On The Floor" track (Here's a dance "remix" like you asked for) - and the 5th single to be released of it "Popular". It's one of my favourite songs by them - 5 good singles from one album by a pop duo doesn't usually happen. They just released "Untouched" in America - it has down-right odd verses.

Anyway - this is "Popular".

---

Why is Kid Rocks "All Summer Long" so high in the charts still? It's abysmal. I literally want to stab someone everytime I hear it, or see it playing on any of the music channels.

I know I'm weeks behind with this, but I've fallen in love with No Air by Jordin Sparks :D

I know I'm weeks behind with this, but I've fallen in love with No Air by Jordin Sparks :D

*throws up*

Heard....too...many...fucking....times...

Hmm McFly's new video. Postapocalyptic sci-fi meets Scooby Doo meets West Side Story meets Dragonball Z. Odd.

(Here's a dance "remix" like you asked for)

That's 100x better than the original you posted.

Why is Kid Rocks "All Summer Long" so high in the charts still? It's abysmal. I literally want to stab someone everytime I hear it, or see it playing on any of the music channels.

Don't listen to the radio, or watch the charts on music channels. It's full of shit usually, and if there's anything good, I'll find it by skimming on iTunes store. (maybe good radio stations, but I tend to just find better music on my own)

I've heard Kid Rock's song once, I think. And No Air by Jordin Sparks about 3 times.

My musical tastes are rather strange, basically anything but dance music. This week been mostly listening to Daughtry, John Mayer and Chantel Kraviazuk.

Hmm McFly's new video. Postapocalyptic sci-fi meets Scooby Doo meets West Side Story meets Dragonball Z. Odd.

i don't understand McFly. For a manufactured band they seem to have lasted a suprisingly long time and still seems squeaky clean etc. Very odd. Maybe I should give them a listen and see how they've done it.

aside: Jayseven! I know I'm 2 days late, but I am shocked at my branding as a 'heavy metaller'! I'm off to listen to Mika while I tidy my room and let you reconsider your careless pigeon holing of my musical tastes.

That's 100x better than the original you posted.

I'd agree, I just wish I could hear it in a club. It's such a catchy tune, and the remix makes it more so. It gives it a bit more on an...impact.

I usually have the radio in the background when I'm at home, and turn it up if anything good ever comes on. Not that that happens too often.

--

I wouldn't really call them [McFly] squeeky clean, I mean they did get naked at G.A.Y - the pictures spread round the internet like wildfire. Not good.

i don't understand McFly. For a manufactured band they seem to have lasted a suprisingly long time and still seems squeaky clean etc. Very odd. Maybe I should give them a listen and see how they've done it.

"Squeeky clean"...

"There's no love left on Earth to save us but I found love with Uranus", "lifes a bitch and so are you", "so pour yourself a coffee, put your clothes back on and tell me your name" "if fools were meant to fuck you then why do fools fall in love?"

They've come a long way since "I really want to bone you because you put me in the mood" :p

Im aware they're crap in essence. But they're daft and fun and cheer me up.

(and yeah as Haggis said, they're prone to stripping)

Just listening to Metallica's new song 'The Day That Never Comes' and it's brilliant. Can't believe i'm hearing this after Load, Reload and St Anger!

Hmm prefer it to Cyanide atm, great song.

Load and Reload are pretty good. They are great rock records from a time where they weren't interested in doing thrash. If they were from any other band, then more people would like them.

St Anger was ok, but way too samey and had some very questionable stuff in there

Anyone know a place that will have 2 year old singles/EP's?

I'm looking for Christina Aguilera ones in particular, found a couple on eBay, but can't find some others that I want ANYWHERE :/

And I already have the albums, but I want the cases/cd's :)

god, why?

um, slight back track but I've concluded that paj was, in fact, talking ass talk when the mars volta cover of 'birthday' was declared in any way shit. It's awesome.

god, why?

um, slight back track but I've concluded that paj was, in fact, talking ass talk when the mars volta cover of 'birthday' was declared in any way shit. It's awesome.

Why?

Because I'm totally in love with her :smile:

Ahaha.

Yeah anyway, someone who can help?

Just...I dunno. Listen to At The Drive In and get in to cool shit instead of buying them?

you'll thank me later.

Just...I dunno. Listen to At The Drive In and get in to cool shit instead of buying them?

you'll thank me later.

Yeah again, someone who could help? :indeed:

god, why?

Looking back, I may have been slightly biased, but I just hated the way they handled the "chorus".

---

I'm having multiple eargarsms to Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie.

Me and Dare of Dan are having a little debate about which is the better band to feature Chris Cornell. I say Audioslave, but he says Soundgarden.

There's just something about Audioslave. Completely in love with that band, plus I think Cornell's voice sounds more pure and perfected with them than he did with Soundgarden.

but Soundgarden have that amazing mix of crushing riffs and intensity, coupled with that stoned, dozy groove. It's much better- Audioslave have too much of a tendancy to veer towards highway rock.

Dude. That's not even a debate. It's Soundgarden all the way. Audioslave were second rate Rage during their debut and then just ventured into boring American soft-rock territory. Soundgarden will always be the 2nd best Grunge band ever :heh:

Dude. That's not even a debate. It's Soundgarden all the way. Audioslave were second rate Rage during their debut and then just ventured into boring American soft-rock territory. Soundgarden will always be the 2nd best Grunge band ever :heh:

Screw you, Bard. Screw you to HELL.

Audioslave, second rate?! My musical ears can't take theees sheeet.

Out of curiosity, who would you have said is the first best grunge band? Was eet Nirvana?

Meh, I like Audioslave. :(

Audioslave were aight, just not essential rock as far as I can tell. They only produced a few good tracks, whereas Rage and Soundgarden had full albums of classic material.

Also, I guess my opinion on Grunge is a bit controversial, since I will always love Nirvana, I grew up listening to them, and much like Paul Simon is for you Dan, they're hardwired into my brain. I could never get bored of Smells Like Teen Spirit, even though whenever I put it on people complain about it being overplayed for example. Also: I am fooked.