NEurope

Hmm, I wonder when Aguilera's next album will be out..

She started recording end of June I think, hoping it will be out before the end of the year.

Most hyped album ever for me ^_^

sorry. my 'good music' gland flared up. must be an allergy.

Hmm, I wonder when Aguilera's next album will be out..

She started recording end of June I think, hoping it will be out before the end of the year.

Most hyped album ever for me ^_^

you people do this to me on purpose.

Does anyone know when Green Day's new album is out, my favourite band ever!!

Paramore and Good Charlotte I find awesome too!!

So I'm guessing you must love diarrhea, right?

I hear ya!

Just because it's not your "type" of music. Doesn't mean it's not "good".

Have you even listened to a Christina Aguilera album? (bar the first one, I admit it was factory pop driven).

And her voice is beyond compare to many artists out there now, eurgh, why am I even bothering :indeed:

I love Bjorks opinion on music snobs, I agree with it completely. People should stop moaning about it, because even though music may be of a better lyrical quality etc (Though to be fair even that's questionable, people take from lyrics different things, it's all based on what someones take on them are, unless they are truly embarassing that is) it doesn't mean everything else is complete trash. Please stop with the constant bashing of people that mention Paramore, or something equally as commercial/popular. Once is enough...

Basically, there is nothing wrong with listening to music that you don't consider "quality", so stop with the constant, annoying whining about it.

I don't complain about paramore because they're commercial. I complain about them because they're derivative, talentless and utterly void of any quality whatsoever. They fucking suck.

I don't complain about paramore because they're commercial. I complain about them because they're derivative, talentless and utterly void of any quality whatsoever. They fucking suck.

-.-

Even though I don't like Paramore, wtf dude.

pretty clear: I think they make some of the worst music I've ever had the misfortune to encounter.

I love Bjorks opinion on music snobs, I agree with it completely. People should stop moaning about it, because even though music may be of a better lyrical quality etc (Though to be fair even that's questionable, people take from lyrics different things, it's all based on what someones take on them are, unless they are truly embarassing that is) it doesn't mean everything else is complete trash. Please stop with the constant bashing of people that mention Paramore, or something equally as commercial/popular. Once is enough...

Basically, there is nothing wrong with listening to music that you don't consider "quality", so stop with the constant, annoying whining about it.

Note; I'd prefer you loved Bjork before you quote her, she's too good to touch unnecesarily. Soz bee. :)

I mean, there are degrees of music quality...there's no denying that. Howeve,r enjoyment is a different thing. Once talking within the realms of "good", things blur acceptably between individuals.

Since this song

is obviously worse than

However, some people might find Radiohead kinda depressing or whatever, and prefer to just enjoy dancing around to innocent dance-pop. Cascada's kinda an extreme example, though. Just demonstrating that there's definitely 2 seperate camps.

I find her stuff over bombastic and ridiculous. It's like being beaten over the head with over production. I don't mind her that much, but I'm just not a fan of the 'big ass diva' production style. I prefer my RnB vocalists from the soul school.

I recognise that Aguilera has a voice worth hearing, and that she is more of her own person artistically than her peers...but she overplays her voice in most of her stuff, I find.

I did appreciate the Aguilera track I got in my mixtape from D-Day, it reminded me of how fun she can be.

oh yeah, she's certainly got a pair of lungs in there. I jsut wish she'd calm the fuck down

Haha, I love how she over does everything, have you seen her last tour?

It's fucking amazing, and yeah she over does it, ALOT XD

I love how much emotion she puts into her work though, she has made me cry a few times :P

This is going nowhere. Not when people quote Björk comparing food to art.

that pretty much sums up this thread. Long live the thread!

I love Bjorks opinion on music snobs,

haha she must hate her fanbase.

haha she must hate her fanbase.

She famously can't be arsed with/violently attacks her fanbase.

That's partially why she's so funny.

That Muse and Skinner collaboration is "the result of a late night jam session" and "is not intended to be a serious release so we are happy for it to be leaked unofficially".

just heard another new Kings Of Leon on track on their myspace - sex is on fire and its pretty awesome. That band just gets better and better.

just heard another new Kings Of Leon on track on their myspace - sex is on fire and its pretty awesome. That band just gets better and better.

I agree! Heard it yesterday. Think it's gonna be the first single to be released too. :smile:

Christina has always had an amazing voice regardless. Although I prefer her older stuff or dirty stuff compared to the newer stuff. Shows what love does to you ^_^.

I'm also liking rihannas distubria song, I shouldn't like her really because she can't sing in person. But hey she's catchy.

I also have to confess I actually like biffy clyro, I never used to, but since hearing mountains I'm partial to them now!

I've never actually heard Biffy Clyro. Their name always sounded like an emo band but then it turned out they were all hairy and rocky. May actually investigate.

This eve: The Mars Volta are providing my ears with nourishment. I've laso decided it's high time I gave The Police a proper listen.