NEurope

Flink, for some reason I want to suggest Gay Dad. I can't even remember where I saw them mentioned now — maybe it's because they also have a song called 'Transmission' — but for some reason they strike me as something you might like.

Now, can we get someone in here that actually knows what they're talking about?

Anyone else heard Late Of The Piers album Fantasy Black Channel?

It's quite excellent although there isn't a complete version of The Enemy Are The Future yet.

I think you mean last of the pies! ;) (it's what I call them. :p)

I listened to them live yesterday as they were Justice's support band! :D I thought they were very good live. ^______^

But they sound much different live than CD which I wasn't so keen on. :)

Recently I've been listening to a lot of A Fine Frenzy who I think is great and very relaxing. I love the tracks "Whisper and The Minnow and the Trout" in particular.

Aimless: I shall give them a try.

McMadNess (No this is Sparta): I quite like them! I just listened to Korosu on youtube, and whilst its not entirely what I was looking for, its pretty good stuff.

I've been listening to Hey Jude (been listening to it quite a lot recently), and its such an amazing song. The last and pinnacle part of the song is one of the greatest sing alongs of all time. And plus, you can fool around with people's names and put them in there instead of Jude, which is what I tend to do with songs, haha.

PJ Harvey - Grow Grow Grow

Completely different to the album version.

My friend just pointed out Yelle to me. She's a french singer and the only other person I could really compare her to would maybe at a stretch be CSS. She's pretty funny, and although not amazing, Parle à ma main! is really funny to listen to.

Before I start, Paj, yes I am aware I'm about 3 years behind the times again. :D

I love this song. I mean, I've had it on loop - something I hardly ever do with a song. I just love the premise of the song. I mean, I know loads of songs go on about how they want someone they can't have, but she describes it so perfectly. It's exactly how you feel, dead on.

I just think it's one of the best pop songs of the last few years.

I've just been listening to some of the old stuff by the Foo Fighters.

I just don't understand how both My Hero and Everlong can still sound so fresh and beautiful to this day. I feel quite emotional today, and they both set me off. If anybody is looking for passion in music, you'll find it here.

Now Or Never - High School Musical 3

It's the first single from the new soundtrack which comes out a few days before the movies release on the 24th of October in the Cinema. I'm officially hyped. :D

I've just been listening to some of the old stuff by the Foo Fighters.

I just don't understand how both My Hero and Everlong can still sound so fresh and beautiful to this day. I feel quite emotional today, and they both set me off. If anybody is looking for passion in music, you'll find it here.

the colour and the shape is just an epic album. good stuff.

Now Or Never - High School Musical 3

It's the first single from the new soundtrack which comes out a few days before the movies release on the 24th of October in the Cinema. I'm officially hyped. :D

dude, seriously. that's fucking shit. That's not even a good musical song, and I fucking hate musicals. Utter tripe.

dude, seriously. that's fucking shit. That's not even a good musical song, and I fucking hate musicals. Utter tripe.

...but the trailer looks all shiny...and...it's so addictive! *screams* Disney is like a drug, it takes hold. I mean, when I first heard that I hated it, after 3 listens It's stuck in my head and won't leave.

It's a guilty pleasure of mine, at least I admit it rather than hiding the fact I love it and then watch it in a dark room with locked doors. (Not that anyone would be sad enough to do that but still...) :D

it's not even catchy. It just sounds gash.

oh well. Interpol can wash my ears out.

Never heard of them. Well, lies, I've heard of them. Just never heard them. Have I just admitted to a terrible crime, or are they meh?

ah, MAN! my ipod having to be restored has been a blessing in disguise... got a hold of a whole bunch of stuff I'd forgotten all about! Would say more but - hush hush - my mixtape will be spoiled! *gleees*

Never heard of them. Well, lies, I've heard of them. Just never heard them. Have I just admitted to a terrible crime, or are they meh?

The Hague have been informed.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I just love the fact she can sound awesome just on her own, with no back-up musicians. And the fact she learned new instruments for White Chalk - showing she is really versitile.

...but the trailer looks all shiny...and...it's so addictive! *screams* Disney is like a drug, it takes hold. I mean, when I first heard that I hated it, after 3 listens It's stuck in my head and won't leave.

It's a guilty pleasure of mine, at least I admit it rather than hiding the fact I love it and then watch it in a dark room with locked doors. (Not that anyone would be sad enough to do that but still...) :D

Yes if you want a quality musical; http://www.drhorrible.com/ (or you know the classics such as Singing in the Rain...)

Im a little bit addicted to 'Laundry Day'.

Speaking of...

Have you watched it? Neil Patrick Harris furthers his awesomeness.

I forgot how oddly moving Fred Jones, Part 2 by Ben Folds was...

I love that vid. Both for PJ, and for the presenter of the show.

----

All Tomorrow's Parties - Velvet Underground ftw. I love Nico's voice, I should get her solo stuff. Did she do anything else with the Velvet Underground? (Outside the album)

I quite like Cold War kids. Should I be shot?

No, you shouldn't. : peace:

Just watching Iron Maiden's Rock in Rio DVD. Fucking hell that band are good, they offer so much as a performance and Bruce Dickinson is a total legend.

I quite like Cold War kids. Should I be shot?

We can be shot together, brother.