NEurope

I missed the chance to see Aphex Twin live a while back and I've been constantly kicking myself since.

I missed the chance to see Muse at Leeds Fest. I hate myself everytime i listen to them

But I promise this! I won't go my whole life telling you I don't need it.

--

I listened in, yes I'm guilty of this, you should know this. I broke down and wrote you back before you had a chance to forget forgotten. I am moving past, it's giving notice. I have to go; yes I know the feeling; I know you're leaving.

Quite possibly my favourite two songs in a row on any album*, Relief Next To Me, then The Con. If I hear any other song played immediately after RNtM it just feels weird.

* Apart from maybe Immature/5 Years by Bjork.

chairdriver I have just noticed your avatar......Blood red shows right? I saw them last year, pretty damn good.

But I promise this! I won't go my whole life telling you I don't need it.

--

I listened in, yes I'm guilty of this, you should know this. I broke down and wrote you back before you had a chance to forget forgotten. I am moving past, it's giving notice. I have to go; yes I know the feeling; I know you're leaving.

Quite possibly my favourite two songs in a row on any album*, Relief Next To Me, then The Con. If I hear any other song played immediately after RNtM it just feels weird.

* Apart from maybe Immature/5 Years by Bjork.

I have a clear mental image of what the RNTM video would be. Not the T&S video but how I would use it in the TV show I shall finally begin to write during the summer. An oddly, its like what happened to me last night...Anyway. Fantastic songs. Although my favourite line from that whole album still has to be;

Oh and I'm feeling directionless yes but that's to be expected, and I know that best.

Anybody else heard of a band called Serafin? Afaik they are pretty much unknowns, I discovered them pretty much by accident a while ago. But they are awesome.

I have heard of them Gizmo because i have few songs by them.

• Cowboy Song
  • Stephen's in the sky
  • Day by day
  • No happy
  • Things fall apart
  • Lethargy

chairdriver I have just noticed your avatar......Blood red shows right? I saw them last year, pretty damn good.

Blood Red Shoes, lol.

Their albums just recently out; it's pretty good, there's no weak song.

I love both their faces aswell. :heart:

I've just discovered The Calling after listening to The Buzzcocks song from an episode of Scrubs and the next song in my iTunes was "Wherever You Will Go". Heard that song before obviously but didn't know who it was by. Great song and great album. Had to go out and partake in the purchase of it this afternoon after listening to that song.

Blood Red Shoes, lol.

Their albums just recently out; it's pretty good, there's no weak song.

I love both their faces aswell. :heart:

Ah yeah thats them :)

Saw them at the big reunion festival last november in skegness at about 4am....was good

I have heard of them Gizmo because i have few songs by them.

• Cowboy Song
  • Stephen's in the sky
  • Day by day
  • No happy
  • Things fall apart
  • Lethargy

Yeah their great. Need to get their second album at some point.

The lead singer has an acoustic side project too which is cool. Free downloads off Last.fm if you're interested.

I have a clear mental image of what the RNTM video would be. Not the T&S video but how I would use it in the TV show I shall finally begin to write during the summer. An oddly, its like what happened to me last night...Anyway. Fantastic songs. Although my favourite line from that whole album still has to be;

Oh and I'm feeling directionless yes but that's to be expected, and I know that best.

The Con is just generally really good. I've played I Was Married 119 times on my iTunes, which is my third most played song. I dunno why I love it, I just do.

And yeah, I love when you get the video for a song in your head.

I have the video for Panda Bear's Im Not in my head, it's like in a church, and then the floor suddenly erupts open and these green spirits jump out, start dancing then having sex. :awesome:

I missed the chance to see Muse at Leeds Fest. I hate myself everytime i listen to them

roffle.

could be worse. I missed mix master mike in sheffield.

The Con is just generally really good. I've played I Was Married 119 times on my iTunes, which is my third most played song. I dunno why I love it, I just do.

And yeah, I love when you get the video for a song in your head.

I have the video for Panda Bear's Im Not in my head, it's like in a church, and then the floor suddenly erupts open and these green spirits jump out, start dancing then having sex. :awesome:

I am suprised at how The Con has surpassed So Jealous. When it first came out I never thought I would end up preferring it. But blame it on a few trips to Redditch (bus rides = not win) but its a wonderful album. Keep meaning to check out the demos.

Hmm my most played song on iTunes is lgfuad by Motion City Soundtrack. Suprising...although I use my iPod more and I think that was a The Format song last I checked.

I need to direct the video to I Was Married. I just love it too much.

Or Like O, Like H.

See to me Relief Next To Me is about finding yourself in that awkward position of being with someone you want, but not sure how to handle it. I'd imagine its actually a bit different (In the dark, I'm just no good at giving relief - kinda says "I am bad at sex..." but could be corrupted minds). But thats what I was like last night, lay in bed with someone I want but couldn't have and that song was in my head.

Wait, personal life too much? Oh yeah. Tegan and Sara...noticed earlier for some reason my copy of 'Heavy' by them is genre tagged as "Lesbian". I lolled.

I've just discovered The Calling after listening to The Buzzcocks song from an episode of Scrubs and the next song in my iTunes was "Wherever You Will Go". Heard that song before obviously but didn't know who it was by. Great song and great album. Had to go out and partake in the purchase of it this afternoon after listening to that song.

Dear god, there is no god. :(

Dear god, there is no god. :(

Lozzles.

Lozzles for everyone! Come one, come all, only a fiver each!

The new Offspring single is up for download on their site if anyone cares. Sounds more like Smash/Ixnay than Conspiracy of One and Splinter. Thankfully.

I've seen Muse live and I have the exact same feeling when I listen to them.

Been listening to some Laura Brannigan.

Gloria really is my song, obvious connections aside.

continued adventurs in ambient music for essays: Auteche's LP Amber is a good choice, although may leave you feeling quite unsettled on the darker, weirder tracks. Everyone should get it anyway.

Anybody else heard of a band called Serafin? Afaik they are pretty much unknowns, I discovered them pretty much by accident a while ago. But they are awesome.

Are they still around?

I've go the original version of "Day by Day" from some peoplesound.com compilation album they were on before they were signed. :)

continued adventurs in ambient music for essays: Auteche's LP Amber is a good choice, although may leave you feeling quite unsettled on the darker, weirder tracks. Everyone should get it anyway.

I preffer LP5. :awesome:

ooh get you..

anyone in to !!! ?

turns out I really like them, although I thought they'd be nu wave toss with that name, they're actually closer to Battles or something. Well good!