NEurope

I'm loving Cansei de Ser Sexy, thanks for recommending it Paj. It's such a fun little album.

*shivers uncontrollably*

CSS by Cansei de Ser Sexy (I'm a "purist" and prefer calling them the long name than the abbreviation lol) was the first album I ever bought (apart from shite albums I'd prefer not to talk about), so it will always have a place in my heart.

I love Box Of Secrets by Blood Red Shoes. Every song is single material. There's no song on the album which is weak. It may be a bit samey, but it's still pretty awesome as a whole.

I love how theres a balance between male and female in it too. Most other bands I see as either "male" or "female" depending on the sex of the lead vocalist and the kind of music they make, but to me BRS is like Ying and Yang; it has the perfect balance between the sexes. (The guy might sing slightly more, but he's slightly androgynous looking, so it's ok)

*shivers uncontrollably*

Whats wrong with it?

--

Coolness. :heart: Thankyou for sending me "Attack of the 60ft Lesbian Octopus", I love it.

I love how theres a balance between male and female in it too. Most other bands I see as either "male" or "female" depending on the sex of the lead vocalist and the kind of music they make, but to me BRS is like Ying and Yang; it has the perfect balance between the sexes. (The guy might sing slightly more, but he's slightly androgynous looking, so it's ok)

I love androgynous people in general.

----

I'm laughingly listening to Brave by J.Lo after watching her in The Cell.

Brave is actually a good pop album. Much better than the other "famous pop divas" albums that were released fairly recently.

---

The Black Parade Is Dead! by MCR is coming out soon, but I don't know if I can be bothered buying it. MCR are literally so last year for me. After I saw them live (which was great), it felt like a culmination of my brief foray into emo-ism.

---

I need Ting Tings to actually release an album for once.

I need Ting Tings to actually release an album for once.

Same.

They're on the new iPod advert - keeping in mind 1234 by Feist got the same treatment, I'm yet to decide whether that's a good or bad thing.

I just love That's Not My Name, especially live. It actually makes me want to take up drums, just because they have so much of a life in that song.

Same.

They're on the new iPod advert - keeping in mind 1234 by Feist got the same treatment, I'm yet to decide whether that's a good or bad thing.

I just love That's Not My Name, especially live. It actually makes me want to take up drums, just because they have so much of a life in that song.

That's not my name is a great song! :yay: It takes catchy to a whole new level!!!

It is indeed : peace: Do you have a favourite? I love Citizen Erased and Space Dementia :)

I've been listening to the album more today and have to say i love Space Dementia, New Born, Meglomania and Citizen Erased! :D

Though they are all good!

Coolness. :heart: Thankyou for sending me "Attack of the 60ft Lesbian Octopus", I love it.

No problem Haggis! :heart: It's insane and the name of the song is hilarious!

So today i have been listening to a lot of music but mainly:

Crystal Castles-Crystal Castles:

I really like it! I could get lost in it for hours!

Alice Practice is excellent and i also like untrust us

Muse-Origins of Symmetry:

AWESOME

I love Space Dementia!

Fergie-The Dutchess:

Some good songs. i really like Finally, Big girls don't cry and Clumsy.

Does it offend you, yeah? You don't know what your getting yourself into:

Attack of the 60ft Lesbian octopus is intense and Lets make out got stuck in my head for half the day!

oh and MGMT which i really like Time to Pretend, Electric feel and Weekend Wars.

Whats wrong with it?

It was really cold.

I hate it with passion.

CSS's new album is supposed to be "much less silly"; which I'm in mixed moods about.

Yeah, but Pitchfork also gave Vampire Weekend 8.8, though their infamous review of that Jet album is comic gold.

Thankfully Pitchfork have picked many a good band for their ATP stint next Friday, just a shame that they picked Vampire Weekend and The Hold Steady, when they could have picked Marnie Stern and Dan Deacon.

Pitchfork is not idiot-proof. I mean, they don't like The Mars Volta, so I guess nobody's perfect, right? :(

It was really cold.

I hate it with passion.

Hatred is a beautiful thing.

Colin Hay is awesome, watch the Scrubs version of that music, it's pretty cool.

Yep, that's how I got into his songs. I noticed he had another song in the show (waiting for my real life to begin) but the cast of scrubs sang it. He's got some great songs, so I'm definitely going to buy one of his albums.

Yep, that's how I got into his songs. I noticed he had another song in the show (waiting for my real life to begin) but the cast of scrubs sang it. He's got some great songs, so I'm definitely going to buy one of his albums.

Yeah he has lots of songs in scrubs, he's a big musical influence there.

I need all of Infiltrate.Destroy.Rebuild by CKY.

I forgot I had half of it from years ago, and I remembered I loved it.

Anybody else heard of a band called Serafin? Afaik they are pretty much unknowns, I discovered them pretty much by accident a while ago. But they are awesome.

I can't buy an album I don't know for sure is good. I just can't. It can be my favourite band in the world, I have to download and know it by heart first so I can get a taste for it. This really isn't related to your post, I just felt like posting that. And it's not supposed to be a rant or any sort of attempt to start an argument, it's really just something I felt like posting. : peace:

I can't buy an album I don't know for sure is good. I just can't. It can be my favourite band in the world, I have to download and know it by heart first so I can get a taste for it. This really isn't related to your post, I just felt like posting that. And it's not supposed to be a rant or any sort of attempt to start an argument, it's really just something I felt like posting. : peace:

I pretty much agree with this, except that I don't need to know it by heart, I listen to it and check if it deserves my cash.

I barely buy music. my logic is that I can't afford to anyway, so if I steal an album online it's technically a victimless crime :p

I hate when I DL an album then it becomes one of my favourite albums ever.

I just make other peope buy it, so it would be the same as them lending it to me. (See, White Chalk and Fur And Gold)

I bought Selected Ambient Works (V2) by Aphex Twin today. Liking it so far, though I wish there were more tracks like Shiny Metal Rods (i.e a bit heavier).

Ambient Works (vol. 1) is amazing music for essay work I've found. keeps you entertained without being too busy as to distract you.

I can imagine that working very well now you mention it. I shall have to try it sometime!

if you ever get the chance to see aphex twin live, then do it!

once of the best live acts i have seen, really good at creating an atmosphere.

if you ever get the chance to see aphex twin live, then do it!

once of the best live acts i have seen, really good at creating an atmosphere.

A video for one of their songs was filmed in some garages in Thamesmead (where I live) not sure of the name of the song but it has lots of freaky kids runny around and a scared granny. :)

A video for one of there songs was filmed in some garages in Thamesmead (where I live) not sure of the name of the song but it has lots of freaky kids runny around and a scared granny. :)

The song's called "Come to Daddy."

I was singing it just now. (I want your soul, I will eat your soul...)