NEurope

What's your favourite band which is vastly underappreciated?

For me, it's Catatonia.

Or Alanis Morissette, since people just seem to ignore her superior other albums, and only listen to Jagged Little Pill.

But both of these are well known! Pretty big in the 90's too. I'd say mewithoutYou are vastly overlooked, underappreciated and misunderstood.

But both of these are well known! Pretty big in the 90's too. I'd say mewithoutYou are vastly overlooked, underappreciated and misunderstood.

I'd have to say I agree :awesome:

...Wass with the cross?

Fuck knows, but it looks *sick*

edit: they're playing leeds in August too, for Northerners.

Woah, just remembered that Matt Barlow is back with Iced Earth. Would love to go see them live.

Catatonia is well known, but still underappreciated.

If they got the appreciation they deserve, everyone with a real music taste would be listening to them.

Someone explain to me the concept of presale please.

Mans gathering go well, 3 buddies confirmed. Waiting for more responses.

EPIC.

Watching Justice on the TV yesterday was Epic! :grin:

I need to see them live. It looked insane. :awesome:

Yeah they own you when you see them.

The cross is their bag, and it looks cool all lit up on stage, as it changes to the music. I also like when people de-sanctify the cross. Since a cross isn't in itself "holy".

I just heard a cover of Radiohead's "The Bends" by Anthrax. It was very good! :o

WOOOOOO

Tickets x 4 booked for Justice. My buddy has bought a further 3. I have made good.

The Coolness Bears is accompanying me, amongst others.

Yeah they own you when you see them.

The cross is their bag, and it looks cool all lit up on stage, as it changes to the music. I also like when people de-sanctify the cross. Since a cross isn't in itself "holy".

yeah. s'funny how one of history's cruelest means of execution has become a peace symbol when you think about it. You had to earn crucifiction back then, and for a reason.

back to Justice: If you like them, you'll like Boys Noize. Keep name dropping but nobody seems to pay attention to me. Pearls before swine, verily!

Grooving to the bloodhound gang = win!

"lets do it..."

I bought 3 tickets this morning and after lunch my sister called me saying "Guess what we are doing on the 11th of July"

to which I replied:

"Holy crap, I bought tickets this morning. I tried to call you to say!"

Now we have six tickets!! :p

I can't wait. They were amazing at Brixton (they weren't that good at the Astoria) but Somerset House is an awesome venue!!

yeah. s'funny how one of history's cruelest means of execution has become a peace symbol when you think about it. You had to earn crucifiction back then, and for a reason.

back to Justice: If you like them, you'll like Boys Noize. Keep name dropping but nobody seems to pay attention to me. Pearls before swine, verily!

I hear you, and have actually made a mental note to look them up. I know their remix of My Moon, My Man by Feist, which roxx.

I've heard a couple of their remixes...also they're on GTAIV's radio. I'll check them out though.

Everyone should check out Villains as well.

speaking of GTAIV electro- Black Devil are on there. They're sick as fuck too.

WOOOOOO

Tickets x 4 booked for Justice. My buddy has bought a further 3. I have made good.

The Coolness Bears is accompanying me, amongst others.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! :grin:

This made my day! everything about today was going wrong (even the tickets :heh:)

But this is going to be WIN, CAKES AND JESUS apparently.... : peace:

I'm listening to some Black Sabbath at the moment, and I've got to say: You cannot beat listening to immortal rock legends who are from your hometown! You just can't!