• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

A good reason for guitar players to buy guitar hero: it's a great multi player/ party game. Happy with that one Oxigen?

Been listening to Origin of Symmetry quite alot recently. I think it's an incredible album really :) Just makes me think where they went wrong....=(

If Absolution is "going wrong" I'd quite like to hear your definition of "right".

Have been trying to find out the name of the artist(s) who wrote a song that gets played every week at work, was really hard but luckily I found it so I'm really happy :)

Lets see how far we've come- Matchbox 20 =] Good stuff.

Also uploading robyn album, thought about uploading a bjork album but I don't really like her so I can't be bothered :P

Warning: New Panic album = terrible cept for 3 songs and the introduction of a new singer.. buy the tracks that sound good off itunes. Not worth the whole album :(

I'm a HUGE fan, have been from way back (i'm no newbie Panic fan thankyou) and quite honestly agree with you!

How on earth is he going to perform any of these songs in a concert? It's so...i have no-idea...not good enough really!

The new single is the best song on there, and i like that Mad Of Rabbits song (which is the next single, funnily enough).

It's back-ground music at best! :(

I'm gonna keep listening to it, and see if it gets better!

I'm a HUGE fan, have been from way back (i'm no newbie Panic fan thankyou) and quite honestly agree with you!

How on earth is he going to perform any of these songs in a concert? It's so...i have no-idea...not good enough really!

The new single is the best song on there, and i like that Mad Of Rabbits song (which is the next single, funnily enough).

It's back-ground music at best! :(

I'm gonna keep listening to it, and see if it gets better!

I agree 100%! those are the only two good songs on there.. Its kinda like when Greenday went to american idiot. Complete style change and in my case this time it went the wrong way :(

Heard the Louis XIV new album Ashley?

I love the sexually oriented lyrics.

I listened to it once and it didn't grab me in the same way as the first did. Need to give it another listen really.

But yup, I love how smutty Louis XIV are.

I agree 100%! those are the only two good songs on there.. Its kinda like when Greenday went to american idiot. Complete style change and in my case this time it went the wrong way :(

Yep it went the wrong way in my taste as well! I wouldn't of minded a couple of folky songs, but for a whole album to combine into one long sound, is in my opinion, a bit of a let-down!

I was expecting so much more!

I thought the new album is alright. Nice gentle background music, far more sedated than their first.

Yeah but in my opinion, Panic at the disco aren't meant to be sedated! Well to me anyway! I agree with you though in some aspects, it's nice gentle background music!

Pre-ordered REM's new album, first time I've ever pre-ordered a CD but it is getting really good reviews so far and it seems they are finally back on form.

Hopefully it will mean Losing My Religion is given a wee break, every single charity event at my school seems to play it for their presentations. Add in the fact I have to go to the first year assembly as well as my own means its getting pretty annoying. -__-

And by god does Wanderlust look like its going blow my mind. Seriously the video is actually amazing so far. Just 6 more days!!!!!!!!