N-Europe

Worst way to wake up?

The Constantine

It was a young man of 17 who got home early, and heard his parents making love in their bedroom. So what did he do? He crept up to the door, rested his ear against it, and jacked off to the sounds of his Mum and Dad moaning. And he was writing in to see if what he did was normally.

WHAT!

I'm gonna be sick.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, but I have my suspicions that those Write In sections are often fabricated. I mean some of things written sometimes are just too ludicrous to be true.

Thing is, it sounds so bizarre that it must surely be true.

Worst way to wake up?

Late. You've set your alarm clock or six to wake you up at a certain time. You bypass all of them, and wake up at precisely the moment where you have to seriously rush to get to somewhere.

What I do like is when you're having a dream or something, and the noise of your alarm clock or whatever wakes you up incorporates itself into your dream. I once had a dream when I was at this dark, foggy pier, and the foghorn on this lighthouse started going, slowly becoming higher, louder and faster until it became my clock alarm. Just like in the movies.

I've had that before, I think it's pretty awesome. I also get this weird thing, normally after I've been drinking, where I'm really thirsty when I wake up, but in my dreams before I wake up I find myself constantly constantly drinking something. It happened last night as well actually, but this time instead of drinking lots of water in my dream, I kept having pints of beer and choking on it like(where you swallow and it's like theres an air bubble).

Thing is, it sounds so bizarre that it must surely be true.

Worst way to wake up?

Late. You've set your alarm clock or six to wake you up at a certain time. You bypass all of them, and wake up at precisely the moment where you have to seriously rush to get to somewhere.

I hate waking up to the alarm, switching it off telling myself I'll get up in a sec and falling asleep and then waking up at the time you have to go out... Not good.

Tell you what else, I hate waking up thinking it's Saturday when it isn't...

Waking up with some snow on your face. Because your brother, who was 22 on that day, turned 11 when he saw the snow outside, so decides to get a snowball and throw it at your head while you sleep. As you're lying there wondering what the hell happened he starts laughing, then he runs downstairs as you get out of bed, then, wearing nothing but your underwear your brother runs back in with another snowball, the room is cold, and you don't want another fecking snowball thrown at you, so you dive underneath your blanket screaming at him to fuck off, and everytime he lifts the blanket you jump like a diving footballer and manage to get the blanket back, screaming fuck off to the point where you are now hysterical and sobbing, to which your brother has now thrown the snowball at the window and hugs you, to which your other brother just says "Look what you've done now, birthday boy".

That's what happened to a friend of mine, honest, it did, he told me, honest, I'm not lying, why are you looking at me like that! It's true!

I imagine it would be waking up with a terrible hangover and an unexplicable pain in your ass, whilst a huge black guy whispers "Good morning" in your ear would be pretty damn bad.

That's not a real life story though.

I imagine it would be waking up with a terrible hangover and an unexplicable pain in your ass, whilst a huge black guy whispers "Good morning" in your ear would be pretty damn bad.

That's not a real life story though.

That had me laugh. =P

I hate it when I wake up late; even though you got a bit more sleep, you end up feeling more tired because you have to hurry to still be on time for class. Sadly, oversleeping happens way too often for me.

Also, being woken up by people slamming some cymbals together and playing some really loud music (Eye of the Tiger, Puppet on a String...) isn't all that nice either. Happened a couple of times at camp during summer, when I was younger. Or just loud screaming is pretty bad too.

That reminds me of a horrible story I read in the "Dear Deardire" of a Sun I found discared on the train.

It was a young man of 17 who got home early, and heard his parents making love in their bedroom. So what did he do? He crept up to the door, rested his ear against it, and jacked off to the sounds of his Mum and Dad moaning. And he was writing in to see if what he did was normal.

So cmon give us the big reveal.

Was he normal?

:p

Dead.

But then you wouldn't wake up...

AHEM

As Homer so truly said to Bart in the episode entilted "Cape Fear"

Why you could wake up dead tommorow.....

:p