NEurope
Retro_Link

Zack & Wiki

They did give target sales a while back. RE4 was 420k, Z&W 610k, RE:UC 820k and DMC4 1.8m.

To be honest turning a profit on the Wii aint all that hard, I'd guess Zack and Wiki is looking at 200k sales to break even. It's hard to imagine it not selling that sort of numbers, but worse things have happend.

Z&W to sell 610 worldwide? That's do-able. RE:UC won't sel 820k though, unless they advertise it...really really well. From what i've heard it's still about a 7/10 game.

Oh, and ps3 game sellling 1.8 million? LOL!

I think RE: UC will sell very well. Making zombies go boom is a simple concept which is likely to have wide appeal. If game sales had any corolation to their raw quality, the Psychonauts sequel would currently be riding Halo 3 in the sales chart like a backstreet whore.

Oh, and ps3 game sellling 1.8 million? LOL!

Most of the sales will likely be the 360 version.

yup just read the review and this is a must have for me.. Having played a lot of the old point and click adventures im so glad to see that they havent been put to death just yet..

Well it does seem awesome.

IGN's review is interesting in that it states the game as a game in the same vein as DMA's Spacestation Silicon Valley and Suckerpunch's Rocket: Robot on Wheels: That's a brilliant comparison yet I feel Capcom are much bigger than those 2 devs were and I've always expected Capcom (and this title) to deliver. I really hope this sells well and finds a niche amongst gamers. I Love the graphical style and throwback to those olde Lucasarts adventures. Perfect for Wii.....Now I wonder what Gamespot think (shudder)...

Please sell well... (Crosses fingers).

...Now I wonder what Gamespot think (shudder)...

They think 8.5

http://uk.gamespot.com/wii/puzzle/projecttreasureislandz/review.html?sid=6181499

All told, Zack & Wiki is a winner. It might not win you over with its characters or story, but it will with its wonderfully crafted puzzles and sharp control mechanics. It's just the sort of game Wii owners have been pining for, the sort of game that blends accessibility and challenge into one seamless whole, and does it without devolving into yet another minigame collection.

Now that some good news! I can't say this has been on my must-buy-list, but I guess there is always place for one more. :wink:

It's good to see a developer like Capcom daring to take a less conventional (these days) approach, and to see it pay off in game quality. Hopefully, it will too in the sales departement and profit-margin.

BUY ZAK AND WIKI EVERYONE! :D

Seriously, it needs to sell alot to prove a point that the Wii gamers like these niche games. I personally think it's going to sell VERY well in all regions.

A lot of effort's clearly gone into the game. In terms of innovation, it's the Wii's version of Another Code. If everyone buys it, there's more chance that we'll see sequels and more support from this type of game.

ZACK & WIKI BUY LIST

Are you going to buy Zack & Wiki?*

:bouncy: YES! :bouncy:

Petey Piranah

Zelda_Rulez

Tellyn

Cube

Kraser

Jordan

Phube

jammy2211

Aalborg

steggy

Deathborn

Strange Cookie

Helmsly

Domstercool

Owen

Noku

Goron_3

Hellfire

Hero-of-Time

LazyBoy

gaggle64

gekko

Gizmo

kav82

:hmm: PENDING! :hmm:

flameboy

Ike

:nono: NO! :nono:

DCK

*Lists that follow are not in alphabetical order.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REVISED:

Currently total Members stands at 3,276. We should aim for roughly a 30% acquisition rate at around 1000 forum members to buy this game. Lets strive to achieve this feat. ZACK & WIKI for Wiis future, ZACK & WIKI for Wiis future, ZACK & WIKI for Wiis future! :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

NOTE: In my absence from updating this post, admins/moderators can add to this list as they please.

I was planning to buy this since a lot. I didn't wait for the reviews, althought it's good to see great critics about the game. Hope this can be a good seller in all regions

Lol, nice ideia Petey Piranah! xD. Hope to see that "Yes" list to grow much more. Btw, the date release in europe is in december, right? Which day?

I will buy it despite the lack of Metroid 3 multiplayer

Well, It's a pretty erratic reason, but it'll do :P.

YES! 1 more yes and we'll be at one tenth of a percent of the total proposed target!

Lol, nice ideia Petey Piranah! xD. Hope to see that "Yes" list to grow much more. Btw, the date release in europe is in december, right? Which day?

As do I Kras, as do I. It'd be criminal if this game doesn't sell well, given its originality and utilisation of Wiis controller to offer an experience not possible on other alternative systems...