NEurope
Retro_Link

Zack & Wiki

Ok so major bumpage...but with new people coming to the forums and such like this game should get some more promotion. Also I've just started playing it! I just played through Darksiders (which was great but dark grim etc) and this serves as such a great palette cleanser, its so bright cartoony, adorable, whimsical, cute and just plain fun. It's so hard not to sit there with a massive grin on your face the whole time.

Also its dirt cheap to buy everywhere so there is no excuses pick it up if you don't already.

Zack & Wiki is definitely up there as one of the greats. IGN were right to try and publicise it at every opportunity.

its so bright cartoony, adorable, whimsical, cute and just plain fun. It's so hard not to sit there with a massive grin on your face the whole time.

Don't be deceived, its devilishly difficult.

Zack & Wiki is definitely up there as one of the greats. IGN were right to try and publicise it at every opportunity.

Don't be deceived, its devilishly difficult.

oh yeah I'd totally forgot about IGN's massive push for this game!

Yeah I know it gets real hard but its hard not to be bowled over by the games charms!

This game was totally awesome! It's such a shame that it is in a long line of criminally ignored games and we will never get a sequel.

Welp, finished this bad boy today (Story Mode anyway) and it has been both a treat and an ordeal throughout. But mostly a treat thanks to the credits reminding me.

A Game which had Keiji Inafune as its Executive Producer.

Times have changed indeed.

Went through most of it with my girl, but she couldn't be bothered anymore at the end of the 4th world for some reason (probably exams:laughing:).

I really liked the overall feel of the game, but the trail-and-error way of playing takes some getting used to.

Sometimes you figure it out all by yourself only to make a simple mistake near the end, and BAM! their goes your life or a lot of HirameHQ.

Lowpoint was definitely the swordfighting with Barbaros's goons near the end.

If people say Skyward Sword's motion controls are bad, then you should seriously play that part! Waving that non-Wii-motion-plus-wii-mote around took a lot out of my arm and practically made me half cripple :laughing:

Highpoint was definitely Barbaros himself and the various collectibles which were throwbacks to old-school Capcom games, I believe.

A great, colourful work of art and Zack and Wiki ought to be present in Smash one way or another!