NEurope
Retro_Link

Zack & Wiki

Thank you for your awesome post iron flame.

you_win_the_prize.jpg

Why the bash?, he's got a point.

Nintendo strikes again..(pats my 360)

Ok so ill survive the wait but boy this sucks.. hmmm.. wasnt there a "why does nintendo hate us" thread somewhere?

It's a Capcom game though, why must we always blame Nintendo?

This sucks though, I had my mind set for december 7th.

Why the bash?, he's got a point.

Because it's a huge overreaction and reminds me of the "nintendoomed" posts. Not to mention that he says it has been a mass and then mentions good games.

I think it's published by Nintendo for Europe not 100% sure yet.
It is, but although Nintendo has published Capcom titles in Europe in the past... it's still a Capcom game. Kinda like... Nintendo did release Trauma Center in Europe, a Atlus game... But it's not their fault that it took more than half year, they just eventually picked it, otherwise it wouldn't even get a PAL release.

With Zack and Wiki it appears to be a little different (PAL was announced before release as well as the fact that Nintendo was publishing it), but still; we've got to see that it's not like Nintendo did the game and has total control over it (otherwise it would be Nintendo's fault, like it was with Super Paper Mario and others), we don't even know if they're the ones localizing it. (although I'd say most likely not, since there's a Capcom Europe) And even if they were, did Capcom provide them with everything they need? game's source code and all? when was the final script available (considering they have 4 extra languages to translate), etc...

Saw it coming to be honest. November and December were stock-piled with games that just felt unrealistic, especially with January and February seeming a bit vague in terms of releases. Oh well.

Because it's a huge overreaction and reminds me of the "nintendoomed" posts. Not to mention that he says it has been a mass and then mentions good games.

I am not saying Nintendo are doomed what I want is a bit more effort this side of the year especially from NoE we should be seeing better quality titles at this time and Zack and Wiki is one of them.

Especially with many titles so far this year lacking real quality, the end of this year looked more promising earlier this year.

We've already Metroid Prime 3, Mario Galaxy is out next week and Zack and Wiki would of made a awesome trio this christmas.

Now that this is delayed I guess i'll have to settle for Guitar Hero 3. I'm not complaining mind, but i wouldn't preferred a completely new game like this.

Looks like we can expect this around the same time as No More Heroes then :)

Christ there's enough games to get next year especially in Q1/Q2 now. There's more games next year I want compared to this year now. There's too much.

But I want Guitar Hero III

But I can't afford it

I don't think its the end of the world to be honest. There are so many other titles out this might have got lost out there. Release it in January and I reckon it will sell much better.

I don't think its the end of the world to be honest. There are so many other titles out this might have got lost out there. Release it in January and I reckon it will sell much better.

There's loads coming out at the start of next year though.

NiGHTs,Brawl,Fire Emblem,No More Heroes,BWii, Mario Kart,Wii Fit and i'm sure i'm forgetting more.

Too bad it's delayed. But now I'll probably get another game instead of Zack and Wiki this December. It shortens the wait for Smash in 2008 as well, for me at least.

NiGHTs,Brawl,Fire Emblem,No More Heroes,BWii, Mario Kart,Wii Fit and i'm sure i'm forgetting more.

Is NiGHTs out next year too? I was thinking Mario and Zack would be a good combo this Chrimbo, now I'm not sure what to get. Looks to be Linky boy and his crossbow. With it like this they really coulda gave us Fire Emblem now instead of holding it back.

Whatever is delayed till 08 will bump the recently early 08 games to spring 08 by Nintendo Of Europe.

For example, i wouldn't expect Wii:Fit till at least March 08 nor Brawl come to think of it.

From GoNintendo

There are conflicting reports floating around the net saying that Zack and Wiki may not be delayed in Europe. Nintendo of Europe’s official site says December, but their Wii site says January 2008. A press release was sent out as well, and it contained a December 2007 release date. Hopefully an official statement will be made soon.

There is still hope....

I've been looking into that since I read it, the official NoE site as mentioned and the Nintendo Asset Library still say it's 07, but in fairness, they don't get updated all that much.

Oh crikey, it could just be a delay until 2008 in Australia after all!

*bites nails* this is gonna be tense.

One day after my birthday... I have the review copy bagsied, it should be a nice birthday present from N-E. :D

I'w got the game on import and it's great fun. My lady friends love's it more than I do though but thats only a good thing. Anywayz, I made you guys a

sms sound chime from the game if anyones interested ;)

ZACK & WIKI SMS SOUND

Right click, save link as

If any one finds a better one please tell me :)

It's easily one of the Wii's greatest games, which i'm still yet to complete but it's extremely difficult in places if you ask me, and i'm shite at most games.

Gonna play some more over Christmas, i'm no-where near the end!

Bargain hunters unite!

The games out in a week so what I want to know is where have you all pre-ordered this and where is the best deal?

Also, we need to get the hype machine rolling... I mean, theres a countdown on the main site page, yet we don't care? I think we do care about Zack and Wiki. I still think its a pity that it wasn't out in time for Christmas, but its gonna spice up January as it is.