NEurope
Retro_Link

Zack & Wiki

Apparently loads of people in America are struggling to find a store with the game in stock. Whether this is a supplier issue or if the stores thought because of it's bargain price it wouldn't sell at all :/.

Sounds bad, will probably effect first week sales. This game is shaping up to be the sleeper hit of the year though, goodbye katamari!

I watched Gametrailers review and it looked fantastic! The puzzles look great and the graphics are actually better than i thought they were. We're getting close to the release people :D

Why did I have to watch the Gametrailers review?

Want....game...too....much.

Apparently loads of people in America are struggling to find a store with the game in stock. Whether this is a supplier issue or if the stores thought because of it's bargain price it wouldn't sell at all :/.

Sounds bad, will probably effect first week sales. This game is shaping up to be the sleeper hit of the year though, goodbye katamari!

They probably won't make many copies, I doubt they're expecting it to sell a lot. It's an unfair world.

They probably won't make many copies, I doubt they're expecting it to sell a lot. It's an unfair world.

It's a Capcom game, they're hardly going to hold back on supply, it's not like it really costs much more in the scheme of things to get a decent amount of stock out there. Especially as they'll be aware of the hype it's gaining from IGN and now other sites.

I'm guessing it's more to do with the stores writing it off, seeing as it's a non-Nintendo game at a retail price below normal. Who knows, it'll be fixed sooner or later :).

Dunno if its been posted but 1up gave this 9.0 as well! They have been very harsh on Wii games so this is a great score. Editors review here;

http://www.1up.com/do/reviewPage?cId=3163925&sec=REVIEWS

EDIT:

one part from the review for all those who are like "I don't play cutesy games";

That's the other thing about the visuals: They're completely and shockingly misleading. This is most certainly not just a kids' game, and it'll be far too hard for most children to play alone.

Yeah there's a supply shortage. Apparently it's also PW3 and MM:ZX Advent that are short on supply. I am debating buying this, though I'm not a huge fan of puzzle games.

It's a wonderful game, so much like a Nintendo one as well.

I've only just started it and it's VERY easy, thankfully i found out it gets way way harder!

I hate everyone with a US console.

You are bastards.

why? you can buy one your self. there even cheaper now!! ps i do not hate you.

I hate everyone with a US console.

You are bastards.

:D Sorry mate.

I actually laughed when you said that, anyway..i went back to play a new level today and i can't for the life of me work it out, so bang goes my theory of it starting easy! :D

why? you can buy one your self. there even cheaper now!! ps i do not hate you.

Having just bought a new TV, replacing a broken DS, and all the games I need this year along with christmas presents for everyone, I'm skint.

hehehe buying US games will save you money in the end ^.^

Now this game is getting realy hard ^.^but realy fun. now i and my friends try to solve them together ^.^

How many players does this game support?

The game trailers review said 2.

The wikipedia page says 1.

And a review I recently read says 4.

( I Know the other player(s) can only point and draw on the screen )

How many players does this game support?

The game trailers review said 2.

The wikipedia page says 1.

And a review I recently read says 4.

( I Know the other player(s) can only point and draw on the screen )

Looking at this I'd say 4

57111520071001_144701_1_big.jpg

I had a dream I was playing this last night. I think I need this game...

Still a while away but I might just get parents to get me it for Christmas. And I hate you guys with a US Wii, you guys just like to show off :(

Though i'm trying to find some EU Wiis and sell them for a profit to get a US Wii, so it's like getting a Wii for free.

I had a dream I was playing this last night. I think I need this game...

Still a while away but I might just get parents to get me it for Christmas. And I hate you guys with a US Wii, you guys just like to show off :(

Though i'm trying to find some EU Wiis and sell them for a profit to get a US Wii, so it's like getting a Wii for free.

If you think i'm showing off mate, i won't post anything about getting these games early. :)

I'm 'not' a show-off in the slightest and never want to be. So let me know if it sounds like i'm showing off. I try my best not to irritate anyone on this board. I just like to give my a few impressions on the game to help others, but no-one really bothers reading them anyway. :D

: peace:

P.S and i'm not having a go at you dude, your one of the nicest people on here, i know you weren't saying it horribly but i just want to make it clear that i hate show-offs, and wouldn't want to be one.

I know it wasn't intentional or anything just getting at you be damn lucky for having a US Wii and getting all these games for early.

I don't see you as a show off about these things, so it's all cool, your too nice to do that.

Just need to wait a month and a half before I can play it...

I know it wasn't intentional or anything just getting at you be damn lucky for having a US Wii and getting all these games for early.

I don't see you as a show off about these things, so it's all cool, your too nice to do that.

Just need to wait a month and a half before I can play it...

Thanks dude.

I wouldn't of been able to get one if i wasn't working!

The games are cheaper and you get them earlier, it's like a win, win situation.

I'm waiting for the UK release of Mario Galaxy though (as it's out like 2 days after USA) :D