NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Whizkid

South park Season 11

I call this one, "The Pierre", i call this one "the sleeping menstrual". And this one i call "hot fudge monday".

Nowhere near as good as niggers. But it still had some great quotes.

I liked Tweek...I think that was his name, he couldn't stop drinking coffe! Is he still in South Park?

Guys. No torrents mmkay?

Why theres nothing illegal about them. Games companies want to use them to sell stuff via it.

I loved Cartman's voice when he told his mother. "and then I feeeell, and my mouth ended in Butters peeeniiis, and then he said something funny, and I laughed, and then I did a thumbs, and then Kyle tooke a picture, and I don't wanna go to schoooooooool"

Why theres nothing illegal about them. Games companies want to use them to sell stuff via it.

There's nothing illegal about free to download south park episodes..?

Also, i'd watch yourself Dom, might get in trouble

Game companies who wish to use them can, thats not the issue. It happens. Films have begun to be distributed through torrents. However Comedy Central aren't providing us with torrents. Someone is ripping the episodes, torrenting them and putting them on a website.

Its like saying taking money from a bank is legal. It is if you go in and withdraw it, but if you go in and just take it its not. (Half-hearted similie for the day)

If you use allsp its all legal:yay: :yay:

Its a legal site that points to illegal stuff. :indeed:

its only legal until its illegal :P *confused look* i know a site to download eps so its all good

great episode loved when the kid shot himself in the head after the speech ROFL

It was pretty excellent, though atm Im watching "The Russel Crowe Show" atm its great!!

# Making movies#

# Making songs#

# Fightin' around the world#

season 11 so far has been great

and here's a summary of what this weeks episode will be about

An infestation of head lice plagues South Park Elementary. When Garrison refuses to name names, Cartman finds a way to detect who has lice so they can make fun of the unfortunate kid.

Give Randy more time! That's one of the things that made Apologies to jesse Jackson so good.

Too many Cartman episodes.

Very weird episode this week but I enjoyed it, shame there wasnt more Butters in it though. Hes definately my favourite character.

Ending was great. Really good episode. Better than last week, not as good as the first.

Sign in to follow this