NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Whizkid

South park Season 11

South Park is back people.

As I said yesterday, in the meaningless crappy post thread.

It's hard to believe they've never done Cartman with Tourettes before.

It's hard to believe they've never done Cartman with Tourettes before.

That's what i was thinking.

Awesome episode though.

One thing though, a lot of episodes lately have been cartman centrered. Give us some Kyle, or Randy!!

One thing though, a lot of episodes lately have been cartman centrered. Give us some Kyle, or Randy!!

Randy is actualy the best character in anything ever, the best South Park episodes are ones where he features pretty heavily. Thought this weeks one was pretty shit though. The only amusing bit was when Cartman actualy developed Tourettes.

I say offer Isaac Hayes a huge contract and bring Chef back! I know he left like a tosser, by becoming offended by the scientology jokes, despite being episodes which rip on every religion, but Chef was just pure genius.

I won't miss chef, not that he'd be allowed to work on south park again, scientology wouldn't let him. He wasn't even used that much anyway.

Episode was good, not great. My favorite scenes were "Apple Juice Scotch" and of course, mass pedophile suicide.

Randy is actualy the best character in anything ever, the best South Park episodes are ones where he features pretty heavily. Thought this weeks one was pretty shit though. The only amusing bit was when Cartman actualy developed Tourettes.

It seems to be a general thought that Randy is the best chracter.

I would quite like to see chef again, he had some good episodes. The Terrence and Phillip movie trailer episode was one of my favourite episodes, for the walking tv.

I'm happy with cartman centric episodes. As for chef, they could bring a sound alike, the chocolate rain guy would be great for the job.

I agree Randy is definately the best character! He always manages to make me laugh! :)

I enjoyed this Episode and thought it was funny. I was also suprised they hadn't done this before.

This season has been a bit too Cartman Centered, he is a great character! :D but they just need to give some of the others more of a look in!

Bring on more Randy!

I've lost a lot of respect for Issac Hayes. It was very hypocritical, he made fun of many other groups of people for years, but couldn't take it when they turned to scientology.

Anyway, I think we need more of:

Jimbo & Ned

Mr Slave

Dr Mafesto

Professor Chaos

Mr Mackey

Woohoo, the next South Park episode is a Randy only affair!!!!

Here is the synopsis -

ep1109.gif

Stan’s dad becomes South Park’s home-town hero when the guys down at the local bar see the size of his most recent crap.

Cannot Wait!!! LOL :D

should be one to watch. cant wait.

They go up on Thursday early morning (e.g 3am) over here. I download them when i get up in the morning.

Oh man, the new episode is hilarious. More Randy awesomeness.

"When the entire contents of the world's imagination lay open before them, Stan and Kyle step right in. Back in South Park, Cartman swears he's seen a leprechaun."

No image for this one...

Oh no... Dear god NO!!

About the ep, I loved it as always, but I don't get this "hate" against Bono, seems like an inside joke with everyone except me.

allsp.com it then.

Downloaded and watched this morning, it's another 2 part episode. Grrrrrrr.

Sign in to follow this