NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Whizkid

South park Season 11

Ok episode, we didn't even get a "TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL" OR ANYTHING.

OR

Madness?

No,

THIS, IS LESBOOOOOOOOOOS

Was pretty good, like the piss take of the slow mo. Also the Mexicans were great.

I really enjoyed it. Mexicans are well funny especially at end!

Lets do the scissors! :D

Just realised i haven't posted this yet:

Episode 7 "Night of the living homeless"

"Increasing numbers of homeless are eating, sleeping and asking for change all over South Park. The boys are working to solve the homeless problem once and for all."

I watched The Snuke one last night. Absolutely hilarious. I loved the 24 references.

When they were on the phone and said "where are you?" then Cartman says "Oh, I'm right next to you".

And the part where Cartman says "I'm talking in a really loud whisper to make it sound more dramatic".

Just realised i haven't posted this yet:

Episode 7 "Night of the living homeless"

"Increasing numbers of homeless are eating, sleeping and asking for change all over South Park. The boys are working to solve the homeless problem once and for all."

Sounds better than last week, South Park is at its worse when it's trying to be up to the minute.

Dude, are you serious? I think the topical stuff's some of the best stuff. Like that Terri Schiavo episode. I can't think of any other show which took that on.

After hearing 2 days non stop about the D-Yikes episode I checked it out..

Pretty funny but not that funny. Not as funny as they were making it out to be.

Dude, are you serious? I think the topical stuff's some of the best stuff. Like that Terri Schiavo episode. I can't think of any other show which took that on.

Terri Schiavo?

And I am being serious, there's being topical and there's jumping on bandwagons, the 300 thing has more than been done to death.

After hearing 2 days non stop about the D-Yikes episode I checked it out..

Pretty funny but not that funny. Not as funny as they were making it out to be.

My point exactly, not saying it's bad, because South Park is never bad, but it has highs and lows and this was definitely one of the lows.

There's no chance of them bringing Chef back as normal now. Which is a real shame.

EDIT: New episode is awesome!

But who actually noticed that, to most people it is the golden PSP episode.

Everybody, Considering it was one of the biggest things on the news at the moment.

New episode's cool too. I dig the obsession with jumping.

Everybody, Considering it was one of the biggest things on the news at the moment.

Not really, I never heard of the kid and everybody I know of always refers to it as the Golden PSP episode.

:D That was an excellent episode. South Park is always at it's best when it's being funny as opposed to topical. That's why The Mexican Staring Frog of Southern Sri Lanka and the one with Korn are the best episodes imo.

But who actually noticed that, to most people it is the golden PSP episode.

It was more an American thing. Was all over the press in the US, I hadn't heard of him either until good ol' wiki.

Does anybody think the animation is a bit pants this season?

I dunno but it looks to slick and shiny, I guess I preferred the cheesy crap animation of yesteryear. The voices seem to be changing quite a bit as well.

The zombie/homeless episode was fantastic, Southpark back to it's best imo and plenty of Randy moments.

rofl that homeless studdies guy kept shooting himself and didn't die, that must have been the best part of any episode ever

There's no chance of them bringing Chef back as normal now. Which is a real shame.

EDIT: New episode is awesome!

You never know, Issac Hayes might decide to come, and then they can just revive Chef, like they did with Kenny. But I doubt he would come back anytime soon, if he ever comes back.

rofl that homeless studdies guy kept shooting himself and didn't die, that must have been the best part of any episode ever

It was a pretty fucking funny bit. That and "We made it Glenn".

South Park is back people. Season 11 continues with an episode about Cartman faking having tourettes!

Can be viewed here - http://www.allsp.com

''PISS OUT MY ASS''

"piiiiiiiiisss out my aaaaaaassss"

rofl, great episode, good to see its back on again

Sign in to follow this