NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Whizkid

South park Season 11

I didn't like that episode. There wern't any laughs during the head lice scenes, in general I thought the episode was lacking in jokes.

Best bit is when Jimmy says: "We're gonna f-f-fuck him up!"

lice with a gun...RANDOM...."if it was living could it feel this" BANG BANG BANG.....*ow* hehe

I didn't like that episode. There wern't any laughs during the head lice scenes, in general I thought the episode was lacking in jokes.

Best bit is when Jimmy says: "We're gonna f-f-fuck him up!"

I can't helpo but feel the lice scenes might have passed over your head somewhat. I found them utterly hilarious.

The lice scenes were ace.

"As real as my love for my unborn beh beh."

reckon that was a bit of a con air piss take? couldn't shake the feeling he was supposed to be a bit cage esque.

Episode 4 Synopsis:

"Cartman suspects the new Muslim student is behind a terrorist threat. The clock is ticking as the citizens prepare for Hillary Clinton's big campaign rally. Every minute counts as Cartman uses his own methods to interrogate the suspect. But could the plan to target Hillary Clinton be just the tip of the iceberg?"

oh my god! when!?

Should be online sometime wednesday night/thursday morning.

Haha, best ending to a SP episode since Scott Tenorman.

I don't think this beats that, NO ending beats Scott Tenorman.

Yeah it was a really good episode. I wasnt sure how it was going to turn out when I read the info for it, worried they may have gone a bit too far again but I enjoyed it.

thanks for the reminder guys, ill be watching this tonight since Paramount are screwing up with timeslots!!

fuck! none of my...sources...are working properly! I HATE THIS FUCKING PC IN THE FACE!

i'm downloading the n*ggers episode atm, i really haven't been keeping up with south park since the "make love not warcraft" episode

i'm downloading the n*ggers episode atm, i really haven't been keeping up with south park since the "make love not warcraft" episode

The Niggers episode has to be been the worst of the season so far I think. The latest and the one with Butters at the gay rehabilitation center have been the funniest :D

Although nothing beat season 2 of South Park. Terrance and Phillip in Not Without My Anus makes me laugh everytime :D

Sign in to follow this