NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Whizkid

South park Season 11

South Park seems to be the best animated show on TV (the internet) at the moment.

It's really picked up where as Family Guy has just dropped so badly, along with the ever present decline of the Simpsons, and the "nearly, but not quite" American Dad.

I hope for the resurrection (it's gonna happen right) of Futurama to take the crown, so to speak.

Futurama is back next year. Right now South Park has the crown and is undisputed.

for the record, and i'm not trying to relight the Debate That Shall Not Be Named, but I think American dad destroys Family Guy. It's hilarious.

God that 24 episode is brilliant. I loved it when they called Hilary Clinton "hil-dog".

Next episode "Fantastic Easter Special"

"Determined to get the real story behind why he has to decorate eggs for Easter, Stan falls in with an eccentric society that guards a legendary secret".

Another great ep with Randy being in the funniest moments.

Man i haven't been in all day. In the process of downloading it now. (I prefer to DL than watch online)

Imo, that was a kidna disappointing episode. No Cartman, no Kenny, no Butters. There were funny moments sure, but it wasn't as good as the rest of this series so far, imo.

Randy is the funniest characters besides Butter imo.

And if there's one thing this season needs less of, it's Cartman.

Wasn't too impressed with that last episode. Especially considering how good the Clinton was. I wondered if they were 'influenced' by Bill Hicks on the whole Easter Eggs, Bunnies and Easter thing.

What an episode.

Brilliance because it contained plenty of Randy and Stan, and no Cartman at all, which in this season and the last there was way too much of.

Didnt like that episode at all. The only funny bit was Jesus dying and then him throwing the death "cross" at Bill.

Hippitus Hoppitus Deu something else!

...more Cartman plz.

Just watched the episode was pretty good, gotta love randy!

However I love Cartman and Butters and without them in an episode it just isnt the same....

rofl Stan killed Jesus

EDIT: *watches episode again*.....ah, it was Kyle

*cough* kyle did *cough* :)

great episode loved where jesus threw the ninja star thing and caught it again...and then put on sunglasses hehe ace

i did bring up a point thou why the eggs at easter never thought bout it

*cough* kyle did *cough* :)

great episode loved where jesus threw the ninja star thing and caught it again...and then put on sunglasses hehe ace

i did bring up a point thou why the eggs at easter never thought bout it

Isn't it something to do with symbolising new life.

I always heard it was something like the boulder that covered the cave was egg shaped.

Still, im not religious at all, nor do I believe in God so I just enjoy the chocolate :p

Reminds me of that picture with a cat head photoshopped onto a Santa. BUT I CANT FIND IT :(

Episode 6, "D-Yikes"

"Ms. Garrison gets dumped again and she takes it out on the fourth grade class. Every time Ms. Garrison gets dumped, life becomes unbearable in the classroom. When the boys can no longer handle their teacher's erratic mood swings and excessive homework assignments, they discover people-for-hire who can help out in any situation."

Episode six is fucking terrible. Poor 300 spoof I wouldn't expect from South Park.

Although Mexicans are funny.

Sign in to follow this